XX || Three, nine, eighteen

Three days had passed.

It was Sunday Today.

"Hey mikes" I greeted as i steped into the Way household. I'd come over eveeyday since all this mess happened.

"Hi." Was the responce i got. "He's downsairs." He said to me looking at his feet.

"Gotcha. Thanks Mikey!" I said enthusiastically knowing that mikey was hurt and probably wanted some attention but we promised eachother that we'd focus on Gee until he got better.

I walked down the steps into his basement and slowly opened the door to see gerard in his ussual spot at his desk with his tin of markers open and sketch book infront of him.

"Hey there muffin" I greeted.

He groaned in annoyance at my company. "kat im working, go hang out with mikey for a bit" he complained not lifting his head up from his work.

"Whats it about?" I ask sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Some dude accidently travels back in time" He explained. "He falls in love with someone and that someone dies."

"Neat." I respond. "Whats it for?" I ask again.

"Its for this comic about an overconserned girl who wont leave a guy alone just cause he got a little high" He growled this time facing me.

"It wasnt a little but sure" I mumbled.

"And i didnt try to kill myself!" Gerard exlaimed for the 500th time leaning back into his chair folding his legs over. "I just got bored" He chirped.

"Whatever you say" I said getting up to leave.

"Hey Kat..." Gerard called. I hummed back in responce. "Im sorry." He said with a change of tone in his voice. He meant it.

"I forgive you gee."

Another 9 days had passed.

Everything was normal during those days.

"Guys! Guys! Hey!" Frank almost screamed running up to us in the lunch hall. "Guess what!" He contined to bounce around even when he sat down with us.

"Calm down Frankie" I giggled.

"How can i calm down when theyre coming back! For good! Theyre coming back for good!" He squealed like a child.

"Who are Frank?" Ray asked leaning over the Table.

"Lindsey and Jamia!" He screamed. "We're gonna see them again!"

Frank was obviously very excited but there we're some mixed reactions on the table. Mikey seemed a little speechless but not the bad kind..? He just genuinly didnt know what to say.

Ray seemed just as happy as Frank but unlike short shit Ray seemed to be able to contain it. I'd never met them and only heard of them so i didnt really care as much as the others. There was the fear of being replaced but thats just silly.

"She.. shes coming back? Lindsey.. Lindsey is.. shes coming back?" Gerard said emotionlessly staring directly at Frank.

"Yeah! Ive missed them too gee." Frank said calming down a little. Just a little.

"I.. How did you find out?" Gee asked shaking his head a little.

"Well Jamia and Lindsey kept in touch. Lindsey is coming to live with her aunt here in Jersey and shes attending this shithole again." Frank said all bubbly. Gerard just sat there in pure shock as if he had seen a ghost. "And since Jay isnt at that private school she can call me whenever she wants."

"I um.." Gerard said sounding uneasy "I have to go water the cat" He said as he started to stand up.

I stood up to follow his but i was stopped by Ray.

"He needs time to process what hes just heard. Give him some room" Ray told me. I snuggled up under his arm but stopped once people started giving us looks.

Its been 18 days.

Its been 18 days since thingd started going downhill for me.

a/n: fuck knows where this story is going.

Whats your faveourite mcr song atm?