VII || Shitfaced

We spent p.e discreetly sipping from a flask and by we i mean Gerard, Frank and Bob. Myself Ray and Mikey were kinda chill as we were saving ourselves for Rays tonight.

I wad always used to being the only girl when it came to everything so lying to my parents about sleeping at a guys was no big deal plus i had Fraser to cover for me... talking of i havnt seen him all day.

"Hey Bob... oh.. you meant this Ray?" I heard my brother say as he walked towards us. Turns out he's sleeping over aswell. Ray owns his own apartment so aslong as we tidy up we can get very fucked up.

Ray drove Myself, Frank, Bob and Fraser to his while Gee took mikey. Bob sat front while i sat giggling with Frank.

"Hey kitty Kat your about to go to my second home. Excited?" Frank said as he stroked my hair.

"Yeah i guess... um.. i also have no clothes for tommorow.. how's that gonna work?" I said a little worried

"Were going back to our own places before school tommorow"

"Nice!"

~ Time skip brought to you by its 2am and i have school in 6 hours yikes the christmas holidays fucked up my sleeping pattern ~

"Its not much but make yourself at home" Ray said letting us all in. I wasnt small but it was cozy.

He oppened a cupboard full of fucked uo goodness and thus the night began.

"Lets do something really childish!" Frank said "Like truthor dare.. never have i ever.. seven minutes in heaven.. Spin the bottle!"

"Fuck it lets do them all" said gee sitting crossed leged arms back supporting him on rays dark blue livingroom floor. and with that we did and it got worse throughout the night.

"Ok my turn! My turn!" Frank said way to enthusiastically.

"Ok then frankie you asked for it." Gerard said. "Come give daddy a kiss"

"Hey! Gee thats not how the game works!!" Frank slurred due to the little bit he had to drink.

"Urgh you brat. I dare you" gee said starimg into franks eyes and not gonna lie.. it was hot.. i wish gee would to that to me... ok moving on!

Frank jokingly crawled over to Gerard who was dead strait oposite him and straddled him causing Gerard to fall on his back but that didnt stop frank from there intense makeout. He pinned Gerards hands down and very obviously started to grind on him.

"dont wory kat.. you'll get used to it." mikey said holding his unicorn plushie close to him. I sighed and just rested my head in mikeys lap.

"Hey gee."

"Yeah frankie"

"I dare you to fuck me"

"I dare you to get me drunk enough to do that shit again"

wait.. again..!?

"Do these two normaly.. you know.." i asked looking up at mikey. dam that jawline.