VIII || Cover Up

A/N: yo to whoever is reading this. I feel like this story so far is kinda... iffy... yeah! Iffy! Thats the word im using! but anyway im having fun writing this so um.. hope yall are having a crackin ol' time!

I woke up with a buzzing feeling in my head. I turned over on the comfy surface and mustered up the will power to open my eyes. Grey walls? Posters? One hot ass guitar..? Whos room was this..?

Memories of the night before suddenly jolted in my head. Oh now that makes sense... so im guessing this is Rays bed?
Wait.. why am i in Rays bed? I turn over and see a glass of water and some advil. There was a note left leaning on the tall glass and it read:

For the headache, your also gonna have to wake us up for school. ~ Ray

I took the advil and shoved the note in my pocket then walked tried to locate the living room. I went into the living room and there i saw six sleeping guys and empty bottles of alcohol from the night before. Id known these guys for less than a day and I was already having sleepovers. Everything seemed a little odd that during my first week of moving my parents would let me stay over a strangers house.

I pondered upon it as I started to shake Ray awake. It ended up with him muttering something about lemons and turning on his, leaving me unable to see him.

I tried waking Frank up next by violenty shaking him but to my suprise he stayed put. i went over to mikey and tried to tickle him awake but it was also useless. I slapped fraser on the face and it seemed to do the trick.

"Morning brother" i said smiling as i gave me an irritated look as ge rubbed his face. He sighned and propped himself up by his elbows.

"Were going home Kat. Wake frank up so we can leave before mom and dad notice were gone." He said as he walked across the room for his jacket.

"Mom said i could stay" I replied back brushing my messy ass hair away from my face.

"Actualy" Fraser said back in a sassy manner as he put his glasses on. "Caitlyn said you could say and she's probably covering for us right now. So go and wake frank up"

I sighed realising he was only here to look after me so i went to the kitchen to get a glass of water to throw on frank.

1... glass is over frank.

2... tilt so a few drops fall on his face.

3... "FRANK WAKE THE FUCK UP!" i yelled as loud as i could while tipping water over his face.

"What im awake mom i swear ill get ready in a min... oh.. sup kitty kat!" an odly enthusiastic frank said. "so you wanna go home yet?"

i nodded and appologised for drenching his poor soul in water. We headed into the car and drove off towards our little cosy road.

A/N: um.. yo me again.. whodo you actualy ship Kat with because it would help me make the story line as enjoyable as possible once i have it back on tracc. ok stay safe dont eat mouldy cheese love yall!