II || Sup Neighbour

I claimed the room with the balcony while fraser got the room with the grand ass window. I stood on the balcony and just took everything in. The garden i was facing was fucking massive. there were no beds so just blow up matresses and sheetless blackets until our stuff arived tommorow morning and oh boy thay was gonna be a hell of a busy day. I closed the balcony door amd just set myself down in the middle of my room.

"Katerina?" I heard a voice from the other side of the door. "Kat can i come in!"

"Come on then fray" i said before my door opened and my brother stood before me in baggy tracksuit trousers and a loose white top. He sat next to me and wraped his arm around my shoulder.
"You nervous?" I asked. "For well.. life i guess. School, settling in.."

He looked at me and smirked before pulling me closer to his chest "a little. School starts early as fuck here but hey.. in America they have hot topics! Ill take you tommorow if you want before our stuff gets here"

"Its no blue banana but im down" i said giggling into his chest. "Also i cant sleep cause jetlags being a cunt"

"Same here kitty kat. Same."

After about 2 hours of just talking he went to his room after tucking me into bed and after that, other than the distant noise of cars, it was silent and i was soon to fall asleep.

♡~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~♡

"Mornin' sunshine" it was my dad. He told me that there was breakfast downstairs and to come in about 10 minuetes. I sighed and turned to my phone to see that it was 8am. Much earlier than i was used to but hey.. this was life now. I got put of my loose shorts and changed into some fluffy trousers with unicorns on them but i kept my baggy missfits shirt on. I grabbed my hairbrush from my suitcase and started brushing away to pass the time. I had neck length dyed black hair with a dolly like fringe with both sides of my head shaved. I pondered on wether it was worth putting my exstentions in for the pure reason of wanting a bun and i decided id do it after breakfast.

I was the second one downstairs and my mom had given us all lucky charms for breakfast since we didnt have much yet.

"Guys.." my dad started sipping his coffee "ive persuadef a few old friends to come over later to save you from doing all the work so as long as you dont stray to far you can go out and expore for a bit."

Me and my brother gave each other that look and rushed to finish breakfast and get ready.

By the time it was 10am we were both ready to leave. I had a plaid skirt with fishnets and knee high socks and a plaim blacl shirt. i put in my exstentions and put up in a bun. i felt cute so instead of putting my contacts in i decided to put on my FAT ass glasses. I finished off with some neutral eye makeup and a nude lip. I grabbed my leather jacket and i went downstairs and waited for my brother.

"You ready to go?" He said coming downstairs wearing black jeans, demonica boots, a slipnot shirt and his black denim jacket with a shit ton of patches.

"I have been for ages now hurry up!" I said.

We took a few steps outside and two houses down a saw a kid with a black hoodie and baggy blue jeans storm out of his house as he yelled at who i presumed was his mom. "I don't need your shit!" He said before stormimg off. I turned to my brother with an odd look on my face

"Americans" he said shortly.