XII | Basement Boy

"Ok Gee you've had your fun, leave poor  Ray alone" i said giggling slightly as gee poked fun at Ray.

"Ok just thankgod it was Mikeys bed not mine" Gerard smiled proudly and retreated back presumably into his own room.

"Aww," I whinned "Hes not staying?"

"Mr Vampire over there is probably working on some cool art thingy and isnt comimg out until its done." Explained Frank.

"Hey Mikey..." I said as i poked his leg.

"Mhhm" He hummed in return.

"How hairy are you legs?" I asked turning myself over so i was lying on my back and my head was dangling off the edge of mikeys bed. I gave him and innocent smile and continued being my odd self.

Everyone in the room just kinda giggled and mikey had an adorably confused face making his nose scrunch up and glasses slip down on to the very end of his nose. He adjusted them and just continued staring.

"Um... pretty hairy i guess?" He slowly replied.

I giggled at his awnser and started asking everyone else these odd questions.

"Fwonk?" I asked

"Its not sticking, i thought we established this a few chapters ago" he playfuly sneered.

"Not how i remember it" I replied as i sat up and crossed my legs on the edge of mikeys bed. "I see you eating alot of bananas these days... why?"

"They remind me of basement boy" he smiled proudly

"Oh." I said shortly. Mikey reached out and put a hand on my shoulder assuring me that although nobody wanted it, it was just a way of life.

"Raymond.." I asked lying back down with him again.

"Why yes Katerina" He replied horribly imitating my accent.

"How smelly are your feet?" I asked as he pulled me into a hug, the softness of his hair kinda comforting me as it bounced all over my face.

"Um... wanna find out?" He replied wiggling his toes through his socks. I saw frank sidestep behind ray waving his hands and shaking his head.

Taking Franks warning i passed on the offer.

"Ok kitty I have a question for you now" I voice coming from the door said.

"Hit me vampire kid" I said curious as to what odd question he'd ask.

"So... whats up with you and Fuentes?" He asked flicking a pen back and forth in his mouth, filling the silent room with the noise of it banging agaist his teeth.

Both Ray and I sat up, mikey leaned over from his chair also curious as to what i would say and frank just sat crossed legged on the floor.

"Nothing." I replied. "He gave me his number and ive done jack shit with it other than add it to my phone"

Gerard just scoffed.

"What?" I asked in a more stern voice than i intended.

"Dont get snappy with me Kitten" he replied smiling as he tucked some of his hair behind his ear.

"Guys..." Mikey quietly warned.

"And why not Gee" I retorted disregarding Mikey completely.

"Why not?" He asked with that smug ass grin of his. "Who knows" he said shrugging his shoulders. "I don't plan on ever hurting you that badly." He said before leaving the Room again.

I kinda just sat there with my fists clenched by my side. I wasnt angry... I guess annoyed? I dont know what i was feeling but i needed to do something. The silence was killing me. I stood up and headed towards the door with the intention of talking to gerard, I dont know what about but i just couldnt leave things like that. As i reached the door, i felt mikey gently grab my wrist.

"Leave him alone, you both need to calm down before either of you say something you cant take back!" He begged.

"Im sorry Mikey but ill just be a few minutes. No yelling just level headed thinking" I smiled calmly leaving the group of worried boys behind.