Chapter 5: First exposure

I forgot to add this but the name of Loren’s kekkai gekai that control’s element is still a mystery to Lady Tsunade! She inherited it from her mother’s side and only them is able to have this certain Kekkai Genkai. That’s why Chouwa’s family were one of the respected families among the Giura Clan!

On with the story!

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

CHAPTER 5

Loren’s POV

I am now fully awake, but my eyes still close, trying to sink in the scenes that I had dreamt.

I felt a warm liquid ran down my face.

“I am so pathetic!’ I mentally told myself.

‘Why did I forget something so important?’ I continued.

I slowly opened my eyes and wiped my tears away but they keep coming like crazy!

“I’m sorry mother…I’m sorry” I whispered, sadness overwhelming me.

I need to be alone for now. Which I am.

Tsunade’s POV

“All the apartments and hotels are full milady” Shizune reported.

“Then where will Loren stay?” I seriously said.

Both my elbows rested at the top of my desk, my fingers intertwined and my chin rested in them.

I am in deep thought searching for a solution, until an idea popped in my head.

‘That’s right…that’s right.’ I mentally said and smirk at my own idea.

“Shizune, summon Sasuke. NOW” I suddenly said making Shizune frown but obeyed me otherwise

Sasuke’s POV

I am in the middle of streets of Konoha and on my way to Kakashi sensei’s house.

‘I need to ask this right away’ I thought.

As I walk in the middle of the streets, I am mentally aware of the awkward and cautious look directed at me. Can’t blame them I guess, I did leave the village and became a rouge ninja then came back again.

But with the past months, I’ve been proving myself to the villagers that I have changed and willing to atone for my sins, of course with the help of certain hyperactive ‘hero’ ninja, and the others.

“Sasuke!!!” called the o-so familiar voice.

“Ugh…! Speak of the devil.” I mumbled.

I turned back to face Naruto who wears a big, VERY big grin, and hands on the back of his head.