Chapter 2: Meeting with the Hokage

Loren’s POV

“Soo.. where’re you bringing me now?” I asked even though my eyes are still close.

“To the Hokage of course.” Kakashi answered.

“oookaaay….” I answered back.

Are you wondering in what position we’re in now?

Well, it’s just that Kakashi is carrying me while jumping from one branch to the other, with Yamato in our back, in a BRIDALPOSITION!!

Wondering why? Haha… I sweat drop as memories came flooding back.

Flashback

“hhhmmmm….”

“Why do you keep your eyes close?” Kakashi asked in an irritated yet amused tone.

Ooh right… first of all I’m lazy but I dare don’t want to say it.

Second and the main reason of all is the colour of my eyes. Fuchsia, which are very rare, also a sign of my Clan, even though my clan is not known, for they are secretive and they’re already-

“hey.” Kakashi cut my thought off

‘Right! I better think some excuse here!’ I mentally panicked, even though I didn’t show it……

LIGHT BULB!

“As you can see with my current image…” I paused for a moment so that they can examine me, which they did

I continued “…I’m poor; therefore, no food, so I’m very hungry and don not have the energy to open my eyelids nor stand up.”  I sighed to show my weariness.

Silence filled the air and I felt that Yamato and Kakashi glance at ech other. Their shoulder drop, they sigh and at the same time sweat drop.

“Okay, so for now, you have to go with us in Konoha, understood?” Kakashi said as he turned his head back to me (Yamato is standing at the right side of Kakashi).

‘Kusa, it’s okay isn’t it?’ I ask

‘hmm…why not, you can always escape easily right?’ She answered while chuckling.

‘I guess you’re right.’ I answered.

“…okay, I’m in your care.” I told them.

Then the next thing happened. Kakashi started lifting me up in a bridal style. He turned to face Yamato and motioned to gather my belongings.