Chapter 7: Ritual

CHAPTER 7

Loren’s POV

I sat at the top of the Hokage Mountain, as I call it, and leaned my back on a tall tree.

I closed my eyes and started to clear my mind to start.

‘I believe that you are finally accepting Konoha as your new home, correct?’ Kusa asked happily.

“Not quite” I literally said.

‘But singing is one of your clan’s Ritual when you have picked a new home right?’ She said while getting confuse.

“You’re right…but I won’t let the citizen in here to fully hear my voice… I’m only doing this as a part of my promise to Mother” I said.

She sighed then silence befalls us but was immediately erased.

 ‘Then when will you do the roper ritual?’ she sounded very disappointed,

“When I can fully trust them and…” I trailed off.

‘And?’ Kusa asked with…something like expectation I her voice.

I opened my eyes and stared at the town or scenery before me.

“…when I can sacrifice my life for this place” I finished.

‘Hmm. Good enough’ she said, satisfied with my answer.

I concentrated my traceless chakra to summon my beloved bird.

“I summon thee… Rin!” I half-whispered, half-shouted and a white smoke appeared before me.

“It’s good to see you again, Milady” said the small cute voice in the smoke.

I smiled as the smoke subsided and reveal a white silky little fushichou* with a long, spiky, feathers standing on the top of her head and a long feathers that looks like a lot of tail. (A/N: see the picture at the side.Exclude all the color and imagine her as full white)

“It’s good to see you too Rin.” I answered.

The small fushichou landed on my lap and stared at me curiously.

“May I know the purpose of me being summoned here, Milady?” she asked, her golden eyes shining brightly.

“I wish to do a ritual, Rin… and you know what you have to do” I gently said as I finger the top of her head.

Her eyes shined brightly as she looked at me, she flaps her wings and starts to fly on the top of my head

I stood up and lifted my arm in front of me, palm facing the orange sky, as the sun is setting down.

“I, Loren, representative of the Giura clan, has grant you permission to lift up your seal!” I half shouted.

“Thank you, Milady” she bows her head and started to fly in the sky, as light surrounds her body, indicating that she’s starting to transform into her original body.

After a while, I felt a warm wind blows, it even fells like that I can let myself float in the air, that I could relax and just let things flow, that all of my problems are gone, that I could feel safe, like someone is protecting me. But the truth is, this wind has a special chakra that can bless a place, this special chakra is very different for it becomes one with the nature, that it can even fool someone with chakra sensor.

I took that as my cue and the song that I had in mind play. I closed my eyes and let myself move y itself.

(DREAM BY PRISCILLA) (A/N: play the video on the side. it's really good i promise you!)