Chapter 23: Reminiscence, Akatsuki Part 3

CHAPTER 23

Third person’s POV

As the first Loren mumbled her three Kekkai Genkai’s name, Kakuzu jumped out of Hidan. And when she opened her eyes, their normal fuchsia colour were gone, instead, her left eye had now changed into red with seven white slanted lines while her right eye had changed into blue with the same white slanted lines.

She raised her right hand, red metallic blood slowly oozing out of her thumb. But before the drops of blood even touch he floor of the earth, they paused midair. They multiplied and combined until it became a big hard ball with razor sharp spikes all around it.

She swung her hand and the ball slammed at Hidan, who was surprise by the sudden attack. He slightly glided at the ground, the spikes digging holes at his skin and flesh, adding more wound to Hidan’s previous ones.

“OW! Damn it!” he hissed in pain.

The ball of blood once again floated in the air and against the pull of gravity. Loren swung her hand again and the ball collided at Hidan’s left side.

He crashed in another tree and slipped down as he muttered some cursing. He remained in that position as he intensely glared daggers at his opponent, who patiently waited with close eyes.

“You fuck… you bitch… who the fuck are you to Jashin-sama!? What made you fucking special to him!? Answer me!” he snarled more as he clutched his healing side. Unfortunately Kakuzu is not by his side to stitch his wound so now he is having a hard time for his wounds heal by their selves.

Loren only sighed and wearily shook her head from side to side. Her eyes are still close so as to not make Hidan ask questions. At least for the moment.

Now, they are a good distance away from the others just like the way the original planned it. And she successfully did it by continuously crashing and throwing Hidan away from them.

She finally tried to open her mouth, only to be interrupted by a loud battle cry made by another Loren.

Hidan’s eyes widened like a saucer as he witnessed Sasori’s flying figure.

“SASORI!” he shouted which he immediately regretted as he accidentally put pressure on his healing wounds that had opened and bled more.

After Loren, Hidan’s opponent, laughed, she turned her attention back to Hidan, enabling him to finally look at her eyes.

The ones fuchsia coloured eyes that he partially knew had now change into something, something weird that he wasn’t sure if it’s because of some doujutsu or some weird mutation yet again. She is full of surprises that he couldn’t pinpoint what is what and which is which.

­

“GAAH!!” Hidan snapped out of frustration, gripping a lock of his silver hair in the process.

Loren, sensing her opponent’s frustration, tilted her head down, shadows looming over her transformed eyes, and chuckled darkly.

Hidan, hearing this, stopped his attempt to pluck his hair out and settled in glaring daggers, with a lot of cursing in the background, at her.

“As I have told you, I am Jashin-sama’s precious, nothing more and nothing less” She informed yet again.

Another irked mark found its way in Hidan’s forehead. He had enough hearing that same excuse over and over again, actually, he hated it with burning passion.

“Damn bitch! I don’t fucking care anymore! I don’t fucking care who you are or what you are! I’ll just dispose you for good!” he yelled while waving his scythe over his head like a maniac.