Chapter 21: Reminiscence, Akatsuki part 1

CHAPTER 21

Third person’s POV

The six men that were surrounding Loren lunged at the same time, only for Loren to disappear. And she disappeared like she didn’t exist in the first place for even her belongings banished except for the camp fire.

“Fuck! Where did that bitch go!?” Hidan exclaimed as he frantically scanned the whole area that will be soon turned into a battle field.

All of them heightened their guards and senses, but not even a single foreign chakra was traced.

“Don’t let your guard down and attack at full force. Don’t hesitate to suppress anything and do not think of her as only a little kid” Pein ordered.

With that said they didn’t waste any time.

 Kisame readied his Samehada.

 Itachi activated his Sharingan.

 Deidara had his spider and bird clay on the go.

 Sasori had his summoning scroll for his puppets opened and only need to slam his palm to summon them.

Kakuzu had his hands in a seal readied for any sudden attack.

Hidan also readied his 3 bladed scythe.

Konan’s paper origami is swirling around her.

 Pein has his long rod readied and also had his other Peins readied for any sudden attack.

After a while of silence with full of anticipation and tension, they all heard a heartily laugh that belong from their untraceable target.

“HAHAHAHA!! Don’t be so tense! I’m just playing nicely with ya’ all!” she blurted as she stepped out of the woods and revealed herself followed by seven more of herself with a cunning grin plastered on their faces.

“I do believe that eight versus one is unfair, so I made seven more of me to balance the fun!” all of them said in unison to create confusion amongst the Akatsuki. 

The other seven Loren are not just any normal shadow clone or Kage Bunshin jutsu because they give off the same feeling that the original give, they felt like they are real and are emitting something weird that hadn’t slip the Akatsuki’s concern.

 “Can all of you feel it? Can you feel the life force coming out from all of us? If you did then do not be confuse! Because all of us are the real one! We all share the same power, same personality, same life, same blood, same flesh, and same in all different aspects” the Loren in the first of the line threw her hands on the air as she explained, and all the Akatsuki stared at her dumbfounded.

“Let me offer you a game as I love them!” the second continued which earned her all the Akatsuki’s attention.

“If you beat any one of me, then I will join your organization” the third also continued as she waved her hand in the air in front of her and a little tilt of her head in the side to emphasize her point.

“But if I beat you all” the fourth darkly said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Then you will never bother me again and that is final” they all said sharply.

The Akatsuki hadn’t had the chance to speak or argue as each one of the Loren’s suddenly jumped and picked their opponent.

“Hi there!” the first Loren chirped as she landed in front of Hidan.

“Don’t look down on us bitch! Are you the fucking real one!?” Hidan exclaimed as his veins in his head are popping out of pure anger.

Loren rubbed her chin as she tried to appear she’s thinking but afterwards shrugged her shoulders. “I am real and at the same time not. But I am considered as a living” she responded.