58.Another Surprise...

"Life is like a piano-the white key are the happy keys and the black key are the sad keys but I want you to be the rhythm in all my keys."

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V:

Since last month I'm doing nothing other than eating, sleeping and reading books. Sometimes when I feel too much bored I call Ednil and like a true friend he comes as soon as he can. He is capable of changing my foul mood to a pleasant one. Kayon has gone mad, like really mad. He didn't let me go out this whole month, not even once. I feel caged in my house. Once I told him I miss my parents and I thought he'll take me to their place but instead, he called them and told them to come to our place to meet me. He has become very annoying these days, always ordering me to do this, do that, to eat this, to drink that, not to do work, not to go anywhere outside, etc. I too decided to annoy him, I wake him up in the middle of the night and asks him to bring something from outside. I do this more than twice a week. Once he was very tired and in his sleepy state, he forgot to open the door and dashed on the closed door and fell on the floor. His expressions were worth watching. But still, he didn't scold me instead he took his revenge differently. He made me eat two whole cupcakes that I told him to bring and believe me I regretted waking him up and asking him to bring them.

Know-a-days I even hate the mere thought of having him around. I sometimes feel like pouring the whole bowl of soup on his head. Ednil thinks I should try it at least once to teach my annoying husband a lesson but I know better than listening to him.

Today after a whole month I'll go outside. Kayon is taking me for the ultrasound. We decided to keep the child's gender as a secret. Sometimes I get curious to know it but I want it to remain as a surprise. I can't wait to hold my child in my arms. Nine months seems such a long time to me.

***

At the hospital...

Kayon and I were waiting for my chance when I saw Alicia.

"Alicia," I called her. She turned around and looked at me with wide eyes. I wondered what she's doing here. When she came near I saw her eyes were slightly swollen and the tip of her nose was red as if she was crying for a long time.

"Hey, Alice is everything alright?" I asked. She then showed me a kit that was in her hand. OMG! It's a pregnancy test kit and the test is positive.

"Oh My God Alice! I'm so happy. You are also going to become a mom, yey..." I shouted with happiness and Alicia looked at me with confusion and that's when I realised it's totally sad news for her.

"Oh no! It can't be. How? I mean when? I mean... I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry Alice." I told her in a sad tone. She hugged me and began to cry. I rubbed her back to relax her. I asked Kayon to call Ednil but before he could Alice stopped him. "No Kay, don't call Ed. I don't know how he'll react, hearing this news? I know that night was a mistake but I won't kill my child. You know how Ed is, he likes to live a carefree life and I'm sure he'll suggest aborting this child and I don't want to do that."

Maybe Ednil will be happy knowing he's going to be a father but what Alice is saying can also happen. Anyone who knows Ednil will clearly say that he has no intention of getting settled. As Alice is all alone, I mean without parents and siblings I'm more worried about her health now.

"Even if you hide it he'll come to know later on as you won't be able to hide your baby bump, then what will you do? One day or the other he's surely going to know the truth then why not now?" Kayon asked Alice.

" I know Kay but I'm confused." She replied.

"Maybe you don't know yet but Ed lo..." Before he could complete his sentence I elbowed him in the stomach to stop him.

"Wait, Kayon, it's a complicated issue. Not only their's but their child's future is also related to this so let them decide it. I know you care for her but in this matter, they'll have to confront each other and express their feeling and views. You don't have to break any news." Turning around to face Alice I continued, "Alice today itself you'll tell this news to Ednil no matter what Ednil feels about this child, I'll always be by your side supporting your decision." Hearing this a small smile came on her face.

***

At night...

I was laying beside Kayon, resting my head on his arm. Since the time we came from the hospital, his mood seems off. So I decided to ask him, "Is anything bothering you Kayon?"

"Nothing." He replied.

"No Kayon you are looking tensed since the time we returned from the hospital. Are you worried about Alicia?" I asked.

"No Grey, I know Ed loves her and will surely accept her with his child." He replied.

"Then stop hiding your problem with me and just tell me." I insisted.

"I thought we'll have twins." He replied.

"You are worried only because we aren't having twins?" I asked.

"I wanted to have twins so that my child will have a sibling and won't be a lonely child like me. I heard that it hurts a lot while giving birth to a child so I don't want you to go through that pain again and again." His confession gave me a great shock and I began to laugh.

"What's so funny in that Grey?" He asked in an irritated tone.

"Your thoughts are funny Kayon. I feel so special that you care for me so much. But you are thinking like a child Kayon. Just like you, I'm also the only child of my parent. I also want my child to have siblings. You may have not heard but I heard that when a mother sees her child for the first time she forgets all her labour pain. Now stop worrying." I told him.

"Ok. Now you tell me why you didn't let me inform Alicia about Ed's feeling? She needs to know about it." Kayon asked.

"It makes us feel special to hear I Love You from the person who has you love not from his friend. As they both love each other let them express their feelings to each other." I replied.

"My innocent wife is becoming more mature now, isn't she?" Kayon told and winked at me than supporting his weight on his hands and knees he came on top of me and told, "so now let's behave maturely." Saying so he kissed me and I too returned his kiss.

Suddenly he pulled away and I looked at him with confusion. He then placed his head on my chest. Being confused I asked, "what are you doing Kayon?"

"Shhh... Be quiet, let me hear." He replied.

Now I grew impatient to know what he was listening, I got worried whether my heartbeat increased or decreased so I asked, "what are you hearing?"

"I'm hearing your heartbeat, see it's saying my name in its every beat Ka. Yon. Ka.Yon. See I can hear it." He told.

"Jerkhead." My only reply.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

An early update for all my lovely readers on this Valentine's day...❤
I Love you all of my readers...😍