19.I Agree.

"The happiest moment in life is when you find the one person whom you love,
Loves you back the same way you do."

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V. :

What an embracing moment! Right now I just wish that the earth should open up and swallow me. I don't want him to see my tears any more so I wiped them with the back of my palm and I also wiped my lips which unintentionally brushed with his just a while ago.

He is sitting opposite to me and staring in my direction but today his face isn't having his usual smirk. His face is expressionless. He looked a bit tired. Maybe he was busy and I called him at the wrong time. Still, I am happy that he came. As it is very important to discuss this matter with him. I know he won't agree but still, I will try my best to convince him.

"I agree for your proposal Mr.Pride," I said.

His mouth is wide open and his eyes too. For some time, I thought they would just come out of their sockets. He stayed like that for a while. I called him twice but he didn't reply nor did he changed his position. So I got up from my place, went near him and shook him. He got his senses back and gulped the whole glass of water in one breath. Before I could move away he pulled me on his lap and kissed my cheeks and said, "next time call me Mr.Pride and you will get a free kiss on your cheeks or maybe somewhere else. If you don't want it then call me Kayon only Kayon."

I instantly rubbed my cheek on which he just kissed with the back of my palm. I got up and went near my chair and sat down. I looked around and saw people staring at us. I felt more embarrassed than before and all the credit goes to this jerkhead who is now staring at me with his usual smirk.

"So you agree to marry me. Finally, you took the right decision." He said.

"Yes, I agree to marry you but on my conditions Mr.Pride... I... I.... mean Kayon," I said.

"Why do you want to state your conditions when you already agreed with me?" He asked.

"If we want to spend our life together after marriage then you should compromise with my conditions", I replied.

"No relationship works on compromise. Even if we start a relationship with a compromise then it will surely end soon. I want you to have trust in me, Grey. We can at least be friends."

"I can never trust someone like you. Our relation is just the outcome of your blackmailing and will always remain like that. I am sure it won't last long. For whatever reason, you are marrying me now after fulfilling that you will end this marriage. I don't want to know the reason but I am sure you will leave me in future." I replied in a sad tone.

"You don't know anything about me Grey", he replied.

"Not am I interested to know," I replied.

"As you wish. But I'm sure you'll eat up your own words very soon." He replied arrogantly.

"Whatever." I just rolled my eyes on his arrogance.