21.All Men Are Same.

"Love your love till it loves you back;
Once your love loves you back love it
so much that it won't ever love anyone
Behind your back."

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V. :

How dare he said such things to me and that to even without any regret. Tears started forming in my eyes. I got furious hearing his words. In a frustrated tone, I said, "You know all men are the same. First, my father forced me to get engaged to that playboy, then asked me to leave my dreams, then that bastard didn't think me of his type and asked me to find a way to end the engagement, then you blackmailed me to marry you and now you want me to play dirty with you. Listen Kayon, you will have to agree with my conditions if you want to marry me or else you can fu** off and do whatever you want. Enough of all men controlling my life and yeah I don't want to sleep with you or give birth to children of such a man who is nothing but a stonehearted person who doesn't care for others feelings. I don't know the actual reason behind your proposal but I am sure its nowhere near love because if it would have been love then you wouldn't have hurt me this much."

KENYON'S P.O.V. :

Her last few words are like thorns pricking my heart. I got hurt by her words but still, I promised myself that I won't hurt her further.

I took off my hands from hers and placed them on her cheeks and wiped the tear on her cheek with my thumb. She has that shocked look on her face. Looking in her eyes I got up from my chair and took her hands in mine and making her stand up I dragged her at the counter and paid the bill of her coffee. She opposed me but I didn't listen to her.

I dragged her towards my car and pushed her on my car and placed both of my hands on either side of her face. She is taking deep breaths. I know our closeness is affecting her and I am happy with its effects on her. When she got a bit calm I placed one of my hand on her cheek and said, "if it needs me to accept your conditions to stop your tears than I am ready to accept them. I will prepare legal documents about your conditions and I will sign them on the day of our marriage. Don't ever say that our marriage is happening due to some fishy thing going on in my mind and even if you don't love me I can still be your best friend. At leastt, I'll try to be one. I won't do any extramarital affair or night strands. I'll always remain loyal to you, even if it takes a lifetime for you to fall in my love, I'll wait for you till that long. I'll even arrange a separate bedroom for you but in the eye of our parents, we'll have to act like couples in love. I am sure Grey you'll fall for me soon. By the end of the year or maybe sooner I assure you that you'll be begging me to fu** you." I winked at her.

At first, she had that shocked expression and on my last sentence she chuckled and replied, "As if that will ever happen, but tell me whatever you told is true or are you only joking?"

I too chuckled and replied, "yes Cara mia, its all true. Let me drop you home, come."

***

After reaching her home she thanked me for the ride. As she turned towards her house I called her name and said, "always remember  Grey there are many people who can make you cry but there is only one person in your life who is capable to make you smile when you are in tears and you should care for such a person because it's only once in your life that you find such a person." Saying this I left.
😍😍😍