27.The Effect.

"All relationship have one law: Never make the one you love feel alone, especially when you are there."
                             - Anmol Andore.

KAYON'S P.O.V.:

I am controlling myself since the time I saw her. From my CCTV camera I saw her coming towards my office when I ordered her to bring a specific file and so I hide myself. After coming inside she looked here and there, maybe she is searching for me. Then she turned around and kept that file on the table. I then stood right behind her. She immediately turned around and came face to face with me. I looked straight in her eyes. She lowered her gaze and I placed two of my fingers under her chin and forced her to look up. Again looking in her eyes I kept my hands above her elbows and travelled them upwards till her shoulders. Then I removed my hands from her shoulders and keeping one hand on her waist I changed our position. Now I am the one sitting on my table and I placed her on my lap. Taking my mouth close to her ear I whispered, "Don't you think your dress is too short for my self-control?"

She is shivering, I can feel it. She tried to get down but I tightened my hold on her waist. Then I placed my other hand on her thigh but she removed my hand from there. I was lost in desire she caught me off guard by pushing me. I balanced myself by placing both of my hands on either side but in that process, she got down from my lap. Before she could go out of my office I caught her and pulled her closer to me. I then whispered in her ear, "I like what happened a few seconds ago and I will gladly repeat it next time if I see you in such clothes." Then I kissed her cheek and when I looked at her face it was red like a tomato. She then ran out of my office.

After she went out I sat on my chair and held my face in my palms to make myself calm. I wanted to take her right here but then I'll lose all my chances with her. I am feeling immense happiness today. I know if I don't stay away from her I won't be able to control myself so from now on I'll make sure to maintain some distance between us. I wanted to tease her, to seduce her but I know in the process I will become the victim of my plan.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HELLO TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS. PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINION ON THE TOPIC THAT I MENTIONED IN THE PREVIOUS AUTHOR'S NOTE.

LET ME GIVE A SNEAK PEEK-
AFTER NEXT 2 UPDATES KAYON AND CRYSTAL WILL SHARE THEIR FIRST.....?🤔🤔
HA HA HA😉😉😉
KEEP ON GUESSING TILL THEN.