13.You Are Mine.

"You may be a thief as you stole my heart.
You may be tired as you constantly run through my brain.
Maybe I am a bad shooter as I keep missing
You." _Anonymous.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V.:

He then cupped my face with his hands and I removed his hands. He whispered in my ears," is this closeness between us,  affecting you?"

He is right but I won't let him know so I replied, "n... no, it... it's n... not affecting m... me. U... You better maintain some dis... distance between us. "

He chuckled and told, "I can clearly see and hear the effect I am having on you. I came here to get the answer to my proposal as I can't wait forever."

"Well isn't this the inappropriate time and place to ask for an answer?", I said.

KAYON'S P.O.V.:

I don't know why I am doing this but the thought of her rejecting me made me restless and now here I am sitting inside her room making her uncomfortable in every possible way. I wanted to kiss her pink lips but I just controlled my desire or else she will think I am a crazy kisser or maybe something more. I just wanted to see if I am having any effect on her because if it was any other girl instead of her she would have gladly accepted my proposal without a second thought but this girl is hard to get. Convincing her is just like a tough challenge and I love challenges especially tough one.

I told her, "I am not a patient person Cara mia".

"What.. what did you say cara.. what?" She asked confused.

I chuckled and replied, "it will mean the last two words of my departure. And you are having only two days to answer and if you fail to answer in these two days time then I'll make sure to ruin your father in one way or the other. And remember if I set my mind on something I don't back out. Let me remind you, dear, that there's only a weak left for your father's operation. I don't think his heart will bear any blame on his character or loyalty."

She gasped at my words but ignoring it I went near her window and before going out I reminded her again, "remember only two days left MY DARLING."

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V:

Whatever good thoughts I had about this person a while ago left with him after listening to his threats about my father. He is heartless,jerkhead, arrogant... I told myself. I just want to kill him but I know I can't. I don't know how I will live my whole life with such a man who doesn't even care for my father's life but I don't have any other option left. I don't know when I fell asleep thinking about this matter.