12.You Are Irritating.

"A well-wisher is never measured by the number of times he made you laugh...
But by the number of times, he made you
smile after you cried..."

CRYSTAL'S POV:

He came near my ear and whispered, "don't try to shout or else you will wake up my in-laws. Won't it be inappropriate in their outlook if they see us at this time and that too in your bedroom? What will they think of us?"

It took some time for my brain to register his words because this is the first time some guy is being this much closer to me. After he removed his hand from my mouth and took some steps back maintaining some distance between us then only my heart beats slowed down to normal. Then I concentrated on his words.

Wait...What did he say? My in-laws... For God sake, I didn't even tell yes till know and he is already calling my parents as his in-laws.

"What happened, dear? Oh! So now I understand how much effect I am having on you. So your mind can't even think anything except me when I am this much closer to you. Don't worry I can wait here till the morning and this will make it easy for both of us to convince your parents for our marriage. You know exactly what they will think we were doing in your bedroom the whole night if I exit your house from the main door in the morning." He told me with a wicked smirk on his face.

Know I was beyond furious. I raised my hand to slap that jerkhead but he caught my hand in time and held it tightly but left my hand when I tried to remove it from his grip. I said in an angry tone, "First of all you shouldn't have come in my bedroom at this time. Second thing is that I am not affected by your presence nor is my brain thinking about you and if you are this much concerned about my parents opinion then you shouldn't have come here in the first place and my parents have trust in me and I have never broken it so they won't think anything bad about me. Now get out of my room ."

He chuckled and replied, "so now tell me what will your parents think we were doing in your bedroom the whole night? I am sure they won't think that we were praying the whole night ."

"Maybe they will think we were actually praying". I replied.

He came near me and said, "they may think that we were praying in your bedroom the whole night but I am sure without any doubt they will think that we were worshipping each other's body instead of God."

Hearing his words I got frozen in my place. My heart skipped a beat. This jerkhead is know crossing all his limits. I turned around to face him but he was standing too close to me. I just pushed him. He was totally unprepared for this and so he lost his balance but like the jerkhead, he is he held my waist before falling down and that's why I too fell down with him.
Oh no! On....My.....Bed.....

We fell down in an awkward position. He fell down on my bed and I fell down on top of him, our nose almost touching each other. Thank God the lights were off or else he would have seen my face which I am sure is like a tomato know.

He immediately pushed me aside and sat on my bed resting his head on the headboard. I too sat on my bed maintaining some distance between us.

"So will you please explain me the reason for which you came here at this time? Or did you do this only to irritate me or to spoil my image in my parent's eyes? I want a serious reply this time Mr.Pride no more jokes." I asked him in a serious tone.

His face was blank without any expression.
He looked straight in my eyes and came near me till our faces were only an inch apart.

I closed my eyes. I think he is going to kiss me. It felt wrong but at the same time, it felt right too. I didn't want him to kiss me but still, I don't know why I felt a bit disappointed when instead of kissing me he said, "open your eyes, Grey. I will never do any such thing that will stain your character. I respect you more than myself. You can trust me in this thing, dear. I will never break your trust. As trust is the most important thing in any relationship. A relationship can work out without love but not without trust."

"What do you know about trust?" I asked.

He replied, "For a girl to trust on a boy is like removing her clothes in front of him and for a boy to keep her trust he should make her wear them again."

"You have a weird way of explaining things Mr.Pride. Even your explanation is filthy", I replied.

"No my dear my explanation has a deep meaning. It explains that a girl should not doubt the boy who she trusts in any condition and a boy should never break that girls trust even when she is willing to give herself to him. If they are not legally bonded he should not make love to her in any condition." He explained his point.

So this jerkhead has respect for women in his heart. I appreciated his thinking in my heart but I won't tell him. A wide smile appeared on his face seeing my smile.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

SO WHAT ARE YOUR OPINION ABOUT OUR HERO? 😍/😈.

IN MY STORY CRYSTAL IS A GIRL WHO NEVER WENT ON A DATE WITH ANYONE.
SHE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND. SHE IS A SHY TYPE OF GIRL AND ALSO A RELIGIOUS PERSON. SHE ALWAYS PUT HER FAMILIES HAPPINESS BEFORE HER BUT SHE IS ALSO AMBITIOUS TO FULFIL HER DREAMS. SHE ONLY WANTS THIS MUCH FREEDOM WHICH CAN FULFIL HER DREAMS BUT NOW FATE HAS SOME DIFFERENT PLAN FOR HER...