18.Her Tears.

"Love is two body and one soul."

KAYON'S P.O.V. :

I got very late due to some office work. Since the time I took over dad's business, my dad retired himself and I have to handle this huge Pride Empire alone. Sometimes I just want to live a normal tension free and peaceful life but as a famous business tycoon and one of the leading billionaire of New York my rivals will not miss a single opportunity to take me down and I won't give them any.

As I entered the cafe I saw Grey. Although she is simple still she is very beautiful in her way. She is wearing a simple grey top and red skirt. On her top, it's written Daddy's Princess and my mind immediately commented 'soon you'll be my queen.'

As I went near her I saw her crying. She was in deep thoughts. Before her tear fell from her chin I caught it on my finger. She suddenly turned her face towards me. I was standing very close beside her and due to her sudden moment our lips brushed and I saw her cheeks going red.

Noticing our surrounding I immediately stood straight from my half bend position. Before my desire to kiss her grew I had to create some distance between us. I sat opposite to her and looked at her. She is rubbing the back of her palm over her cheeks and lips. Today as she was busy in wiping her tears and my touch from her lips, I got a chance to look at her properly. One thing I noticed is that she didn't cake her face with layers of makeup like most of the girls did. She is a real beauty.

I got worried about seeing her crying. My heart was getting hurt to see her like this. Now I only wanted to make her happy. I got worried that if she told me to stop blackmailing her I will just get out of her life this instant just to stop her tears. I don't want to get out of her life but if she is crying because of me then my heart won't let me stay in her life. I silently prayed to God that she should ask anything other than telling me to get out of her life.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT WILL CRYSTAL ASK FROM KAYON?

IF EVER SHE ASKS  KAYON TO GET OUT OF HER LIFE, SHOULD KAYON AGREE TO HER?

DO LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS...