46.Friends Forever...

"Life is meaningless without a friend."

EDNIL'S P.O.V.:

I am sure something went wrong with them or else Kayon wouldn't have come here (At Ednil's home). I think I should tell Grey everything about Kayon so that she can understand him better. So I called Grey, "hello," she greeted upon on receiving my call.

"Hi! Princess. Can we meet today?" Instead of beating around the bush I directly asked her.

"Why?" she questioned.

"I need to tell you something important and its related to Kayon." I knew on hearing these words she will agree. I know she cares for him.

"Ok, I'll meet you." She replied.

"Then get ready by 6. I'll pick you up." I told and disconnected the call.

***

In The Evening...

KAYON'S P.O.V.:

"Kayon, can I go out with Ednil today?" Grey asked me.

Why does she want to go out with Ed? I got confused but I felt happy that she is asking for my permission. Seriously who asks permission for going out with a friend in today's time it's 2018, not 1918. I felt proud to have her as my wife. Still, I need to know why she wants to go with him and where?
So I asked her, "if you want to go shopping or something then you can go with me, Grey. I'll accompany you if you want to buy anything."

"No, it's not like that I just want to spend some time with my friend." She replied.

"Your friend? So now that idiot is your friend too." I asked her.

"Don't you trust me Kayon?" She asked in a low voice.

I chuckled and replied, "no my dear. I trust you both. Ed is like a brother to me but sometimes no not sometimes but always, he behaves like a total idiot. I asked you so that you should know that whenever you need anything you should tell me first. I like to buy things for you but till now you never asked me anything. And you can go with him anytime dear."

"I have everything Kayon. I have more than enough things. Thanks for your YES" she replied putting stress on yes.

***

EDNIL'S P.O.V.:

I took Crystal to a park. We both sat on a bench. She was looking at the playing children with a small smile on her face.

After some time she looked at me and asked, "so, what do you want to tell me about Kayon?"

I decided to tell her from the start. "Uncle Daniel and Aunt Mia had a love marriage. They both loved each other very much. When Kayon was only 16 aunt Mia died and uncle Daniel went under depression for years. He began to drink a lot. It should have been him taking care of Kayon and giving him comfort but it happened the other way round. Kayon had to control his emotions, he had to handle the huge Pride Empire, his dad, his studies and other things alone at such a small age. He was emotionally broken but he remained strong and handheld everything. He saw the real faces of people. There were times when those he trusted tried to destroy his business. Believe me, princess, in our childhood he was just like his mom sweet, loving and caring but after her death, he saw what this world is. He saw how people take the best advantage of our weakness and with time in the process of becoming strong he became hard and rude. He distanced himself from all. At one time he even tried to push me out of his life but I never left him alone. Whenever he feels beyond angry he comes to my mom and she helps him to calm down. He is short-tempered but he is a total sweetheart, princess believes me. Yesterday he came to my mom and he was a total crybaby. I know something is wrong between you two. Can you explain it to me so that I can help you, please crystal?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry to all my lovely readers for updating so late. I wasn't feeling well but now I am fine.

Now I think so many of my readers who had a problem with Kayons rude and rough behaviour will understand why he became like that...

Let me know your views...