56.They Are In Love...

"A place where our love dreams turn into reality...
That's where we should always be."

ALICIA'S P.O.:

When Crystal asked me about my problem, at first I doubted whether I should tell her the truth or not but the way she consoled me I felt as if I'm talking with my sis. She is a total sweetheart. Even after watching me trying to seduce her husband, I mean she, later on, came to know it was just an act to make her feel jealous and nothing real, still she never talked foul about me. She never behaved rudely with me, I know she's a kind-hearted person and I can share my secret feeling with her so I decided to tell her the truth.

"A weak after my mom's death Ed and I decided to have a drink to lessen our emotional pain. He was at my place that night. We kept on drinking until we lost the count. I never drank that much before so I wasn't able to stand on my feet. Ed helped me to go towards my bed. When he removed his hand from around me he stumbled and fell on top of me. I don't know if it was the effect of alcohol or who initiated but the next thing I remember is that Ed and I were kissing. You know how one thing leads to other and we did it that  night." Saying so I began to cry.

"Wait a minute, you mean you both had s** that night? Did he use protection? Are you on pills?" She asked too many questions in a single breath.

"Yes I mean exactly that and secondly as I told you we both were wasted, how could he remember to use protection and anyway why in the world will he keep one with him while coming at my place? Thirdly I'm not on any pill as I lost my virginity to Ed that night. You don't know Crystal how awkward I feel talking with Ed after that night but I can't stop talking with him as deep down I know he alone isn't at fault. Having no one other than him close to me, avoiding him is just impossible." I cleared her doubts.

"Do you love him?" Crystal asked out of nowhere.

"No, he's just a friend. Yeah, we are only friends. Yeah, only friends and nothing more." I assured her.

"Are you giving me assurance or are you trying to make your heart accept the fact that Ednil is only a friend?" She again cross-questioned me.

"No, you are assuming wrong. He is only a friend." I again assured her.

"Come on Alicia, the way you both look at each other, the way he feels your pain, the way he cares for you, the look of love in your eyes for him, even a dumb man can't deny that you love him and I think he too has some sort of liking for you. Otherwise, tell me why he cried with you, why he didn't even laugh or smile on the day when you were continuously crying, despite his happy go lucky nature?" She again questioned. Now she's making it difficult to hide my true feelings.

"Ok, I accept that I love him and that he is my childhood crush but I'm afraid if the feeling isn't mutual I will lose my caring best friend. I don't want that to happen so I think it's better to keep my feelings for myself. Please, Crystal, keep these as a secret between us, don't share it even with Kayon." I told her the truth and insisted upon keeping it to herself.

"Ok, but be careful next time." She told.

"Believe me, Crystal, there won't be any next time," I replied.

***

KAYON'S P.O.V:

I'm just shocked at Ed's confession. Alice is like a sister to me. How can he do such a disgusting thing with her? How can he drink senselessly when he knows there's no one else around them. But I also know that past can't be changed.

"Do you love her Ed?" I asked to confirm as from the way he behaves around her I had this doubt from a long time.

"I'm confused, Kay." He told in a broken voice.

"Can you imagine a life without her? I mean living life out seeing her ever? Can you give her place to someone else in your life?" I asked.

"No Kay. What the hell are you saying? I can't imagine a life without her and no one can acquire her place in my heart. Although I don't remember much still when we did it, it felt as if I made love for the first time. I never felt like that with any other girl. It was always satisfying the desire but with her, it felt like making love." I replied.

"The way you two behave around each other, nobody can doubt your love for each other. You love her Ed, just accept the truth." I tried to clear his confusion.

"This feeling of love should be mutual Kay. What if she doesn't feel the same for me? I don't want to lose her. You know currently only I'm available for her all the time. I know you too care for her but I'm always there for her in all her needs and that too before you. Her relatives too left her alone and I don't want to create more mess in her already lonely and messed up life. It's better this way." He replied and I nodded in agreement.

After sometime Crystal called me to take her home and we left.

***

After coming home Grey told me about Alice and I told her about Ed. We both were happy for them and hoped that they reveal their feeling to each other soon.

***

Next weak...

"Are you alright dear?" I asked Grey  Knocking at the bathroom door. Since dawn, Grey is feeling nauseous and she is vomiting. Maybe she ate something unhealthy last night. I decided to take a leave from my work today and take her to the hospital.

"I'll be alright after some time." She replied.

"But this is the third time that you are vomiting," I told her.

"This is happening since the last one week. After vomiting for three to four times I feel better." She replied.

"What? Since last week you are suffering and you are telling me now." I asked raising my voice. I was beyond angry. How can she take it so lightly?

"It happens at this time every day and you were soundly sleeping at this time so I didn't bother you." She replied.

"And you think my sleep would have been disturbed, great. Today you'll come with me to the doctors without any excuse." I told her in a firm voice.

"Ok." Was her only reply.

Later on, she came out of the bathroom. As she laid down on the bed I too laid beside her holding her close. She was looking pale.

"Kayon can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Yes love, anything," I replied.

"You told me that you love me then why do you still call me by my first name?" She asked and I started laughing.

"Grey, you thought I call you Grey as it was your first name? What a stupid thought love! I call you Grey because your mesmerising grey eyes were the only thing I first saw both in our childhood and in my adulthood. I immediately fell in love with them in just a single glance. Rest of you was seen later on. What attracted me towards you first were these two grey eyes of yours and in memory of that I call you Grey." I cleared her confusion and she nodded her head in understanding. Then I pulled her face close to my chest after kissing her forehead. Then we both slept peacefully beside each other.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello, to all my lovely readers...☺

Next chapter will reveal another good news. 🤗

I think many of you may have guessed it by now, as one of my reader sumani already guessed it correctly but it wasn't for this chapter but the next one.

Do you, people like Ednil and Alicia's story here or is it boring to mention them. Do let me know your views. Considering my point of view I want to write their story with Kayon and Crystal's story.