Ch 1

#If you like my story, comment and share, thanks :) It's unexpected, i promise.
_____________________________________

Ellie. 17 year old and I lived in melborune. I used to live in Los angeles, but I had been in Mel since i was 7, I had brown eyes, and long brown hair. I was not the top student in class but I saw myself as a good student. I had two close friends at school, Maddy and Bree. But my life had been really boring since we didn't hang out that much anymore. Bree and Maddy had been hanging out with a total different group of girls who party and drink a lot. I didn't have many friends at school although I really wanted some.It seemed like I was just suck at making friends.

I woke up at 7 and started to get ready, today was the first day of school, it took me 30 minutes and I went downstairs. My dad was already in the kitchen, "First day of school? Good luck sweetie! Hope you can make some friends today at school. Fresh start, huh?" my dad said as he sipping his coffee.

"Yeah" I said with embarrassment. I really didn't know why my dad found out my friends dumped me last semester. I tried to hide my feelings because my parents like to question me all these questions that I didn't really want to talk about. I was glad they cared about me, but honestly, this was teen's worst nightmare. I grabbed a sandwich and rushed out to avoid more conversations. I wasnt going to eat that sandwich. I just wanted to make my parents believe that i have breakfast everyday.

I basically lived next to school so it only took me 15 minutes to get to school. I didn't really know why but I couldn't believe I got my schedule already. Ugh, math on the first period. But it's on Friday so it would make it a lot easier. I walked to my locker and saw Maddy and Bree using their phone like they always did. Facebook addicted. "wow, first day of school, how exciting" Maddy said as she exchanging a weird expression with Bree. Bree smirked and glanced at me. I knew they were talking about me. I hid my face by putting my long brown hair down and quickly took my textbook and walked to my classroom. I sat in the back and opened my textbook. Spanish was the easiest , I could literally sit there and daydream but still got A- on the exam. When the bell rang, I walked out the classroom and about to have lunch. I saw this guy who was a little bit taller than me, standing alone in the hallway, with his hands holding a few books and a school map. I had never seen him before. Was he new? He had brown hair and this bieber-bang. He wore a baby blue jumper with his headphones around his neck.
No one that I was interested in has asked me out before by the way. I didn't like those popular jocks at school like other girls did.  I admitted they were attractive and at that, but when it all came down to their personality....they were really immature. I was standing there looking him and then our eyes met. He walked toward me. Probably because I was the nearest person.

 "Hi, I'm new here. Could you help me out with this schedule? I am confused" He asked me politely. His voice was really soft and so were his eyes. "Yeah, sure." I smiled. "where is class 108? I am supposed to be there on my fifth period." He asked me confusingly. "Oh, well, its actually at the other building. Just cross the lawn and turn right" I pointed at the lawn, which was hidden by the small greenhouse. But instead looking at the small greenhouse, he looked at me. As soon as I turned around, I saw him looking a bit embarrassed. "Oh, well, thanks a lot." He said awkwardly. He folded the school map and put in his backpack. "No worries" I said. I watched him walk away.

I walked into the cafeteria and already saw a bunch of people. Seeing my old friends sitting with their "clique" was just depressing. I had lasagna for lunch and I finally found the seat that was not taken. I sat down really quick. I looked around the room and couldn't help looking at Maddy and Bree. I didn't know what went wrong. We didn't fight or anything. Maybe I was not "cool" enough. I looked down at my lunch and  about to have my first bite then I saw the guy I talked in the hallway walked in. He looked like a lost bunny who couldn't find their way back home. Then this guy....wait. there was a guy who looked just like him stood besides him. They must be twins. They were basically the same person. I blinked twice to make sure I wasn't dreaming. The only different between them was that the guy that I didn't talk to had a more messy hair. They both got their ears pierced but that guy had a lip ring. They both looked lost. They sat down the seats that were in front of me but not really close to me. I finally ate my lasagna and it tasted really great. I hadnt had carbs for days. This was heaven. I finished it and about to left the room. That was when someone tapped on my back. And I turned around annoyingly, thinking maybe it was Maddy.

"Hey!" that  guy i met in the hallway stood in front of me with a big smile on his reddish face.

 "Oh, hey!" I said and smiled back instantly.

"Thank you, I just found the classroom. I am sure I wont get lost. This school is huge." He said. And the other twin flipped his hair and fixed a little bit and then this guy did the same thing right after his twin brother did it.

"yeah, I got lost when I first came here" I said. I must sound uninterested but I became shyer in front of guys in general.

 "Oh, my name is jai. Jai brooks and this is my brother, Luke" He said to me.

"Well obviously you can see we are twins" Jai giggled as he leaning back.

"yeah" I smiled.

 "Hi, nice to meet you, you are?" Luke asked.

"Ellie Montgomery."

"nice meeting you." Luke said.

"So my next class is history, what about you?" Jai asked.

I didn't know because I was about to check my schedule again when I got to the hallway because I couldn't remember. I took out my schedule and found out that I my next one was history...and it was in 108 too.

"History in 108" I looked up and he was smiling.

 "Oh how coincident, well....so yea...maybe we could...walk together" he lifted his backpack a little, looking nervous.

I fought back the urge of trying to walk with him and then I finally answered. "oh I would love to but my books are in my locker, I need to pick them first" This sounded really fake. I was really bad at lying especially in the situation that i had never expected. But I thought he was smart enough to know I was rejecting because his smile now seemed a little awkward.

"all right then. See you at history!" he pulled the door for me and I walked in front of them. I walked to my locker and I looked up a little seeing them chatting casually by their lockers. I could almost hear the twins talking even when they were already 5 people behind me. I played with my combo lock and thought about the things just happened.  I walked pass the greenhouse and get to building 2. I was the first 5 people in the classroom. I took out my books and I saw the twins walked in. They sat behind me. I was happy that I wore perfume this morning.

"So today I am going to show you the history of middle age" mr. lipton played the video like he usually did.

I turned my face to the left a bit just to see the screen more clearly. Then I caught Jai was looking at me. I turned my head straight back before I blushed. 15 mins of boring video and he started to talk about the trip when he was in italy last year. Finally, the class was dismissed. I grabbed my bag and about to leave.

"Hey, I am new in town. Do you know if there are some cool places to hang? " Jai asked. he got his phone on his hand.

 "Um.....there's this park that is really nice. It's right next to the sandwich shop with the big cartoon characters on the roof" I said.

"Well...um....okay. Sounds cool." Jai said.

I should've said maybe I could show you where the park was. What was I thinking? This might be a chance that i could have a new friend, or maybe two.

"well maybe I could show you" I said it too quick that I sounded like I chocked on something.

 "Nice!" Luke said. It seemed like Jai was not the only one was happy with my decision.

We walked passed the lawn and left the campus. "So where do you live?" Jai asked.

"About 15 mins from school" I said.

"that's really close. Do u walk to school?" Jai said and Luke seemed a little unhappy.

"Yeah I do. How about you?"

"We drive to school. 40 mins from our house to school"

"Cool" I said. Wow that was awkward. I felt guilty to bored him. I just knew him and I already bored him. However, Jai didn't seem to be bothered.

Finally we were at the park. I haven't been to this park for a while. It still looked the same but there's a new bench next to the slide. I liked this park because I used to have picnics with my family when i was a kid.