Ch 4

# As you might notice, i changed the title into Jai Brooks fanfic (used to be Luke and Jai) because Jai is the main character in the story after all :) and i changed the table of contents as well, sorry but sometimes i feel like changing stuff.

__________________________________

-Ellie's POV-

Unfortunately, that afternoon, Luke told me that the party was pulled off because the band John invited wouldnt be able to come. The drummer was sick. It seemed like John was very sorry. Some people were complaining and gossiping behind his back. I thought people should just chill. I meant c'mon,  John knew people, but having a band to come to your party was not an easy thing.

However, even me, coulndt help having this thought in my head: 'what the hell? I already picked out the outfit and now it was pulled off? This was ridiculous.'

But now i had better thing to worry about, media project. On a second thought, maybe it was a good thing that the party wasnt on this weekend because now i could start working on my project, which i had been avoiding. I walked through the hallway after finishing the class, thinking that it was about to due. I didnt know anything about editing and stuff, how the hell was i going to film and edit it into a 3 mins video by myself? I almost failed last semester. The teacher told us we could do whatever we liked, but i just didnt know how to begin with. When I passed the media classroom, I saw Jai come out.

"Someone looks a little bit down." Jai said. Was that obvious? I barely showed my emotions in front of people because no one would care how I felt anyway. Well, except my parents, but I didnt want them to worry about me.

"Just this media project, it was difficult, well, probably not for you." I said.

"Media project? Now you ask for the right person. What is the project about? " Jai said.

"We have to make a short video, it can be a interview, or about the society, your family.....literally everything." I said.

"Umm...let me think." Jai paused for a second.

"How about making a Call me maybe video ?" Jai said.

"What? You mean make a music video? like a parody? " I said in confusion.

"Have you seen Justin Bieber's call me maybe video? " Jai said. He knew I still  have no clue what he was talking about, he then showed me the video in the classroom and said we could film it in his house because that way, Luke could teach me how to edit the video right after filming it.

I liked this video. Ashley Tisdale was so goofy in it; never thought she would have a goofy side.

"Can i have your number? So I could tell you when to come over filming this weekend?" Jai said.

I smiled and Jai handed me his phone. I typed in my number and gave it back to him. I turned on the text tone on my phone, just in case i missed his text.

***

It was Saturday morning,  my phone vibrated and rang and the same time. It was a text message, from Jai.

Jai:hey, do you want to come over this afternoon for the project? If you want, I'll go pick you up :)

Me:That would be great.

 I texted him the address afterwards and then get ready. I went downstairs; I saw my parents were about to have lunch. They liked to have late lunch.

"Where are you going. Ellie? We are about to have lunch" my mom said.  She always knew i was going out when i put my makeup on.

"Just going to a friend's house to do the media project and im fine, i'll just grab a sandwich later" I said. Like I was going to eat a sandwich.