CH 16

Whoo, a long chapter, tell me if you like a shorter one or a longer one!
_______________________________________

"Er, Ellie, this is Daniel and James." I said when i opened the door for Ellie. It was like they were waiting to see Ellie, because they basically stood in front of the door.
"Hi." Ellie said to them and i saw the familiar shy look on her face. She got really shy when she met new people. Like when she first met me.
"Hey, Ellie!" Daniel and James said at the same time.
"So what are we going to do now?" Ellie asked.
"First we are going to do a scene that Ron and Sam are fighting. Im going to be Ron and Jai will be Sam, obviously." Luke said. 
"Im going to go change." I said and Luke threw the lousy cheap dress and a bra we bought yesterday to me. Luke went to put on the fake muscle and Beau, Daniel, James set up the camera while discussing the plot. I picked up some cotton that was going to be stuffed in the bra later. I thought the dress would just be fine but Beau said i should wear a bra. I wanted to shoot him. They just wanted to make fun of me.  I went to my room and Ellie stood outside waiting for me. I took off my shirt and tried to figure out how was i going to fit in this dress with my 'massive boobs'. I  managed to wear the bra right. I didnt know why Daniel didnt have to wear a bra. He played Snooki, for fuck's sake!
"Jai, remember to stuff A LOT of cotton!" Beau yelled. Maybe it was too early for Halloween.
When i finally put on the bra, i stuffed a lot of cotton in it but the dress was just too small for me to wear it.
"Guys, the dress is too small!" I said.
"Whatever, you just need to fit in! I asked you to try on yesterday but you refused!" James said.
Shit, i should have tried it on yesterday, I looked at the tag and the size was 'S'. What the hell, it was supposed to be 'M'!
Plus, the design of this dress was too complicated, there were too many bottons and i couldnt be bother to wear it. I sighed and put the fucking ugly dress but it was stucked. I wanted to take it off but i was afriad the cotton would fall out and i had to start it all over again. 
"Jai, are you okay?" Ellie knocked on the door. I probably took too long.
"Ellie, could you help me out? with...er..the dress?".Whoo but if she walked in she would see me shirtless. I should have worked out.
Ellie opened the door. As soon as she saw me, she turned his head down.
"Jai, i think you need to put on some clothes!"
"Im stuck, cant you see?"  I wanted to lift her chin up but i couldnt because my hands couldnt really move right now. This was the most ridiculous dress ive seen! Beau just wanted to torture me.
"I think its time for you to open your eyes." Oh, i just realized i forgot to put on my pants! I was only wearing a boxer!  That was why she wouldnt open her eyes.
"Well at least you put your pants on first!" Ellie said. Acutally it was kind of fun to hear her say that.
"If you open your eyes and help me put on this fucking dress, my hands can move, and i can put on my pants!" I didnt know why but i was whispering and so did she. She could have just walked away and called the boys to help me but she didnt.
"If you are not going to help me, Im going to hug you!" I said, maybe i didnt want her to help me afterall, i wanted to see how she would react when i hug her shirtless.
"You cant because youre stuck!"
"Watch me." I locked the door and walked like a zombie. I made some weird sounds and she finally opened her eyes.
"Ah!"  She looked around. She couldnt find a place to hide because my room was small, unlike Ellie's.
"Im..going..to..get..you!" I said in a low voice.
She fell on my bed and threw a pillow at me. I caught the pillow and leaned down, making more scary sounds.
She pushed me away and laughed.
"No!"
The cotton eventually all fell off from my bras and now my bed was a mess.
"See what you did!" Ellie said and sat up while picking the cotton up. She finally helped me to fit in the dress.
"Forget the bra! Dress would be just good!" James shouted.
"We should get out or else we will never get the video done." Ellie said and helped me to get the bra off. Her cold hands touched my back. I trembled a little, not only because the coldness but also the excitment.
"Do you like it?" I said. It seemed like my friendship with Ellie had got to another level after i went to Lily's birthday party, at least that was what i thought. We got really close at the party. We usually just talked about school, music and some trivial, but yesterday was just a little different. My face got really closer to hers; I touched her cheek and.....I hugged her... for no apparent reasons.
"Like what?" 
"Shirtless?"
"Stop." I was waiting for her to blush like usual but she didnt. 
"I  thought i was going to play Sam." I said and she laughed a little. The fact that she knew this joke scared me a little bit. Ellie really watched Jersey Shore.
"Oi, Jai what the fuck are you doing?" Beau shouted. We exchanged a look and walked into the living room.
"Sorry to interupt....whatever you guys were doing." Beau smirked. Oh man. Ellie looked embarraed and played with her fingers. I just fixed my hair and looked at Ellie.
"I think you need some makeup, it would make you hotter." James said to me.
"You're joking. What about Daniel?" I said. What the fuck? I didnt want makeup on me.
"Do I need makeup?" Daniel asked.
"I think you need." I said. He was going down with me.
"I bring my makeup bag. Your lucky day. " Ellie said to Daniel and me. My lucky day? More like the opposite. Did girls bring their makeup stuff with them all the time?
I hid my face in my palm and sat down with Ellie and Daniel at the dining table.
"Whoo, this is fun." Daniel said. Ellie brushed something on Daniel's cheeks and eyelids quickly. It was only five minutes and it was my turn.
Ellie took out some tools and color palettes? It seemed like Ellie teamed up with the boys at this point. The boys just sat down on the sofa like they were watching a show.
"Take it slow, we've got a whole day." Luke said.
"What do you think this is?" Ellie took out a thing that was blue. Was she going to test me? but i knew nothing! I was a boy!
"Umm....blush?" I said.
"Yeah, my cheeks would look good with blue." Ellie looked down and giggled.
"Oh, no, its eyeshadow." 
"You're right." Ellie took the small brush and put the eyeshadow on my eyelids. I heard the boys were talking about something so i opened my eyes to see what they were doing.
"Keep your eyes closed. I cant do makeup when your eyes are open."
"And this? What do you think this is?" I opened my eyes and saw Ellie has something that looked a lot like a pen.
"Lipstick?"
Ellie beamed.
"Did i get it right this time? What so funny?"
"Its called eyeliner."
"Oh." I still didnt know what eyeliner was until she used it on my eyelids.

It was just getting harder when her face was so close to mine but  i couldnt kiss her. I wanted to....but...our friendship was too special and i was afraid i would lose it if i caught her off guard by kissing her.
"Don't tell me i need lipstick." I said. I was thinking about her lips so that was why i thought about lipstick.
"Nope, i think you're done!" Ellie smiled.
"Thank you."
We both stood up and the boys looked at me. They laughed, again.
"You should check yourself in the mirror." Daniel said.
"No thanks."
"I would bang you." Beau said.
"You play mike, you bang everyonel." James said to Beau.
"Okay, are we going to do this or not?" I said. I just wanted to wash my face as soon as it was done. I didnt even want to see how I look.

Beau, Ellie, James, Daniel sat on the sofa quietly and Luke taught Ellie how to work with the camera. Luke and I were in front of them and Luke played the dance music. We pretended we were at the club.
"Ron, who is that girl?" I said. 
"Sam, im done with you." 
"Ron, stawp! Talk to meh!" I said and brought out the Jersey accent out. I pulled Luke's shirt.
"Sam, I dont want to talk right now."
We kept arguing and we pretended we had fought for fifty years. Ron and Sam became old and they were still fighting. I glanced at Ellie and i found out she covered her mouth with her hand trying not to make any sound. I didnt know she enjoyed Jersey Shore that much, or she just liked seeing me being a girl.
"R-Ron." I coughed and leaned down. "Who-who was that old lady?"
"We're both drunk, I dont want to talk about this right now." Luke lowered his voice. He picked up a glass of water and trembled his hands. We pretended it was alcohol.
I pulled Luke's shirt really hard this time and his fake muscle fell down. Luke leaned down to pick it up and Beau jumped between me and Luke. Beau slipped and almost hit his head. It was proabaly the water on the floor made Beau fall.
"I dont want to involve in your fucking relationship!" Beau stood up straight and coughed. He played an old mike. It looked like he was hurt but he tried not to show it...there was scratch on his elbow.
"As you can see, getting involved in a relationship can be dangerous, especially a relationship between Ron and I." I said.

Beau smashed himself with the pillow lightly and pretended to pass out. We did this because there was an episode that Mike smashed himself to the wall in Italy. Luke and I dragged him to the corner while Beau was drooling. Luke whispered something in Ellie's ears and she nodded. Maybe he told her the timing to turn the camera off or something.

Daniel walked in with a jar of pickles and poured the pickle juice all over his face. His black wig actually made him look a lot like Snooki.
"I love pickles." Daniel said while eating the pickle. James punched him in the face. Daniel fell down and closed his eyes. James started to grinding on Daniel.
"Oh my god." Ellie mouthed. She was so innocent and that made her different from other girls.
Daniel suddenly opened his eyes and yelled.
"This is rapeee! This is rapeeeee!"