CH 5

# If you like my story, comment, vote and share, thank you! because that way i will have the strength to keep writing it :)

__________________________________

-Ellie's POV-

*Days later*

Filming at the Brooks brothers' was definetly fun. I couldnt remember the last time i went to a friend's house. It seemed so long ago.

The the almost-kissing scene was intense as hell, our lips almost freaking touched !

I liked to see them embarraed each other because you knew they did it because they were close.

I didnt have a sibling so i've never really know how was it like to have a sister or brother, but now i knew and i wish i had one.

I was always the serious type of girl. Whenever people talked about funny things, I wanted to laugh out loud, but instead, I usually acted like I didnt find it funny and just sat there, putting a little smile on my face. I didnt know why but i just didnt want to let people know what i really felt. The weirdest thing was that even though I just met Jai for a couple of weeks,  I felt like i could laugh in front of him like an idiot.

But anyway, i was satisfied with the my grade. I got B+ on the project! I was excited because usually got C. I had to say Media was like pain in the ass because it was the only subject that i've never got A on.

I walked to my locker and saw Jai standing there.

"Did the project go well?" Jai asked.

"Yeah, it did ! The whole class burst out laughing when they saw you fall down. I couldnt thank you guys more, all the credits go to you!" I said.

"Yeah, i know we were awesome" Jai said playfully.

"You were the one who edited the video. Dont you think you shoud take some credits too?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Wait, what?! You actually added that scene?  Basically you guys just embarrased me in front the whole class !"

He could be slow sometimes, just like me. It might sound weird but that was one of the reasons that i found him interesting.

"Shit. I need to remain my reputation at the school" Jai said jokingly.

"You are new here so you dont have any reputation to remain." I said, kind of teasing him. i was more confident when i talked to him.

"But I thought you knew, you were just standing right behind me while i was editing the video?" I said.

"Right, right, i guessed i was distracted" Jai said

I wondered how he could not know; when we edited, we didnt wear headphones.

"Well, do you have plans on weekends?" Jai asked.

That was a funny question. hell no.! but if you counted studying as a plan, then yes.

"Not really, but i had to study." I said. It wasnt a lie, i needed to study Spanish.

"How about next week? Do you want to like, i dont know, hang out?" Jai asked.

"Yeah, i could spend some time with you. After all, you helped me with the project." I said.

"Ellie, if you dont want to go you dont have to." Jai said. His voice kind of trailed off.

"Jai, i was kidding! Seriously, where?" I laughed at the fact that he thought i was serious.

"You almost got me !" Jai said. He looked all smiley again.