Ch 3

#If you like my story, comment and vote, thanks :)  
____________________________________

-Jai's POV-

We went back to the school parking lot and on our way back home, there was a dead silence. It had never really happened before when i was with Luke. Luke broke the silence first.

"I couldn't believe you said at lunch, she was yours? you met her first doesnt mean you can have her. You told me to back off, what the fuck? This is the biggest joke ever. " Luke said. His eyes looked straight forward.

"It's not my fault that Lucy liked me. And it doesn't mean it's your turn now!" Luke said and his hands held the steering wheel tightly. Lucy was this girl in our old school. We've dated for a year and she broke up with me. I was depressed and found out the reason why she broke up with me was because she started to have feelings for Luke. Luke turned her down of course but i sill couldn't get over that. 

"I know it's crazy but I think she's special. And I think she likes me too" I checked my phone instead. I didnt want to fight with him right now. Luke took a glimpse of my phone.

"Yeah, right. We've only talked to her for like what? 40 mins and now you think she's special. Wait, you changed your background? Now this is serious. And whats wrong with that essendon poster anyway, they suck. " Luke saw my lock-screen wasnt Ariana Grande anymore. Ariana was my celebrity crush but she was too dreamy.  She lived in USA and I lived in Australia; She was a celebrity, I was just a fan. Lets be serious.

"Whatever, I am your brother, I dont want us fighting over a girl. It's ridiculous." Luke shrugged. 

After we got home, we ate dinner and went straight to our room.  We didnt talk whole night until Luke said before I was about to sleep in our bulk bed.

"Well, It's not like I can't be friends with her. " Luke said and he climbed up to his bed. I closed my eyes and Ellie's faces flashed through in my mind. I liked that she didnt talk that much. Her shy smile, the fact that she was the only girl I met actually knew what alternative rock was, the way she dressed, it's girly but casual, her brown fluffy hair, the rosy smell of her perfume. ....

-Ellie's POV-

I woke up early this morning because i was excited to see Jai today. I hoped we had math together.

I walked into the classroom and sat down and tried to get Jai out of my mind. Jai and Luke showed up.
"Mind if i sit with you?" Jai asked.

"Sure!" I smiled. Luke just simply smiled at me and took a seat next to Jai.

Mr. Hamby walked in and today we had trig. I saw Jai got a little confused but thank god i was good at trig, so i taught him a way to discriminate cos and sin. 

"wow, seems a lot easier now! " Jai snickered. During the whole class, I caught Jai looking at me the whole time, but when i looked at him, he pretended to do the exercises on the the textbook. He had been doing the same exercise for at least 20 minutes.

"Hey, do you mind I join you at lunch?" Jai asked when I put my textbook in my bag. I felt my body was stiff. "Yea, I don't have friends anyway." I made it sound like a joke but the fact that it was actually true hurt me deeply. I threw back a confident smile just not to let him see how nervous i was around him.

"I saw this footy tryout on the bulletin board this morning, I thought I might want to check that out. Guess I will catch you up later." Luke said. It seemed like he was talking to me instead of Jai.

"Alright, see you later" I said and Jai didnt even look at him while he was saying that. He just took his bag and left with me.

Jai and I chatted during lunch. He was really talkative so it was really easy for me. Unfortunately, Maddy and Bree sat behind us and I could feel that my back was burning. I looked back and saw Maddy was whispering to Bree with a twisted expression. I turned back, this was the last time that i wanted to look what she was doing.