CH 6

# i dont think i will make this a long story, just want to let u guys know. and since ch5 was long, i decided to make every chapter shorter. And if i dont update often in the future it is b/c i have to study. lol
__________________________________

-Jai's POV-

When i got Ellie's text, i was about to leave school after practicing tennis.
 I ran as fast as i could.
Fuck, what if he was going to rape her? He had been stalking her for a while, who knew  what he would do?
The hallway was dark but as i got closer to the bathroom, i saw a guy stand in front of the bathroom and his head turned to me a little, confused.
Before he knew, I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. I punched him in the face. Fuck, my hand hurt like a motherfucker.
He felt down on the floor.
"Get the fuck away from her, you fucking pervert!" I yelled at him. I was furious.
He looked scared and just stared at me. He already unbuckled his belt. Hell, thankgod i got him right on time.
He was one of those fucking cowards who couldnt interact with people in a normal way and only took creepy photos of girls.
"Where's your camera?" I asked.
He pointed to the bag on the floor. His nose was bledding.
I picked it up and ran through it. I found the camera and i started to delete the photos in it. geez, there were like 50 photos of Ellie. He was obsessed with her. This was fucking disgusting.
"Now GET THE FUCK OFF!" I yelled, putting his camera back and threw the bag to him.
He took his bag, terrified.
He fled.

I realized Ellie had been peeking from behind the door. She walked out and looked a little pale. She had a blank face.
I went over and held her in my arms.
"Its alright, Ellie." I said.
"Did he try to hurt you?" I asked. She wrapped her arms around my waist.
"No..."
"How do you feel right now?"
"I-I dont know. I guessed i am just....shocked" Ellie said.
She smell so good. It's a mix of fruit and rose.
Man, I was so gay.
"Jai.... thank you..You saved me." she said.
She thanked me..Wow...
I just wanted to protect her. I didnt want to see her get hurt because she was my best friend.
Yes, i liked her more than a friend but i didnt know what i should do, so i just liked to keep it this way until i found out a way to tell her.

I pulled her away to look at her closely. Her face was not pale anymore.
"I think it is time for you to learn some kongfu...or boxing, so that you can beat me up when i stalk you." I joked.
"Yeah, i will go sign up for the boxing club tomorrow." Ellie said. She finally smiled, just a little smile.

The next day, Ellie told me about the stalker's story, how he was embarrased in front of the whole class. we hadnt seen him. Maybe he dropped out? Who knew?

***

Today was the last day of the exam week. What a long week! I wish i studied more.

Ellie agreed that she would hang out with me this afternoon. Finally the day she didnt have to study. Luke decided to go out with his own friends.

"What are you thinking?" I looked at Ellie. She sat in my car, looking absent-minded.
We were heading to my place.
"Just the answers." she said.
She was still worrying about the fucking exam, i wanted to tell her it was over and lets just have fun. 
"You know you are the biggest nerd ive met." I said.
"i know" Ellie said. she laughed
I've never thought Ellie was a nerd though; she knew a lot stuff outside from schoolwork, music, bands, tv shows, famous youtubers, shitty memes....etc.

When we got to my place, i saw my mom preparing for dinner. Beau was watching TV, he didnt have shift today.
"Mom, this is Ellie. Ellie, this is my mom." I said.
"Oh, nice to meet you Ellie!" my mom said.
"Nice to meet you too." Ellie said.
"I heard you got good grades." my mom said.
"Yeah.....im okay." Ellie said. What the fuck? did she just say she was okay?
"Do you want to stay for dinner?" my mom asked.
"Are you sure?" Ellie asked.
"Of course! It's the first time that Jai bring a girl home." my mom said and winked to Ellie.
"Mom!" I said. Even my mom wanted to embarrased me.
"All right, thanks!" Ellie said.

"Oi! how's your amusement park date? Did you guys kiss?" Beau said to me.
"Shut the fuck up! It was not a date!" I shot it back.
"Did you ride the roller coaster?" Beau asked Ellie.
"Yeah we did! We went on three times in a row!" Ellie said.
"You know Jai once peed on the roller coaster." Beau said.
"No, i didnt! shut the fuck up!" I said. Beau was a bitch. I wanted to slap him right now. Could he just shut his mouth for a second?
"Yes you did! "
"No i didnt! "
"Oh my god, i was so scared that i wanted to pee on the roller coaster!" Beau screamed like a bitch. What a faggot.
"All right ,Beau." my mom finally said. Beau stopped screaming and walked into his room.
Ellie was laughing.

We went to my room afterwards. My room looked like shit, i wished i cleaned up yesterday.
Ellie sat on my bed and just looked around the room. She looked like a 5 year old who went to a candy shop; she looked so innocent. 
I turned on my laptop and i just looked up some random stuff on my blog.
"Did you watch the movie inception?" I asked.
"Yeah, why?"
"I couldnt believe it got 8.8 stars on imdb ! that movie was shitty."
"Hey, i like that movie!"
"I didnt know what the fuck i watched after finishing it."
"You are a fool, you know. "  
"But you still hang out with me, that makes you a bigger fool, don't you think?" I winked at her.
Ellie chuckled. 
"Hey, ive got an idea. How about lets pick some movies and guess the rating on imdb?" 
"Okay, I'll pick first." Ellie said. She picked the parent trap. 
"5.5?" I said. She checked it on my laptop.
"Its 6.1, but close." Ellie said.
"Final destination 5" I said. 
"5.7?" Ellie said.
"5.9, that was really close." I said.
We continued to pick some movies and Ellie was closer than me most of the time.
"Ellie, who are you? How did you know all the numbers?" I asked, raising my voice.
"Im just lucky." Ellie said.
Then she picked twilight. Oh my god, twilight was the worst movie ever.
"Umm...2?" I said jokingly.  She almost laughed when i said it.
"What the hell? No, it's 5.3." Ellie said. 
"You think the movie is that bad?" she asked.
"Hell yeah,  the movie is just too cheesy." I said
"Yeah, it is kind of cheesy, i have to agree." Ellie said.
"Guys, dinner is ready."   My mom called from the living room.

We went out and Luke was already home.
"Oh hi, Ellie!" Luke said.
"Hi Luke!" Ellie said.
Luke went to grab his guitar and started to play.
I wish my heart was always on her mind.
'Cause she's on mine like all day, all the time.

"Luke, you know how to play the song?" Ellie said surprisingly.
It was Say You Like me by We the Kings.
"Yeah, do you like it?"
"I love this song!"
I always found her interesting when she got all excited about the music and stuff.
But why did Luke choose to play that part? it was neither the chorus nor the beginning.
"He could only play three songs and he played them over and over again." I said.
Luke rolled his eyes.

We finally started to eat.

We had chicken, mash potato, and salad for dinner.
Ellie had salad again. I wondered when she would get sick of salad.
"Ellie, are you sure you dont want some chicken?" my mom asked.
"Ellie doesnt eat meat." Luke said. 
I didnt know Luke noticed that Ellie barely ate meat too. Yes, he would come sit with us at lunch at times, but still. What the hell?
"Yeah, thank you but im fine. im not a meat person." Ellie said politely and looked at Luke curiously.
"So Ellie, where are you from?" my mom asked.
"I used to live in California, but my family have moved to Melbourne for years." Ellie said.
"Oh cool, California. I know a place, where the grass really greener." Luke sang
"Warm, wet and wild. There must be something in the water." I sang.
"You guys are faggots. Do you have to sing all the time?" Beau said.
"Shut the fuck up Beau" I said.

"Why did you move?" Luke asked.
Ellie's face changed. she looked bothered. I looked at Luke and shook my head.
Luke knew my sign and stopped. I changed the subject.
We continued eating and Luke talked about his footy practice today. Beau talked about some silly people at his work. My mom sat there listening and gave comments. She was the best mom in the world.

"I'll do the dishes." Ellie said to my mom
"No, Ellie, you dont have to." my mom said.
"you invited me to dinner, this is the least i can do, let me help." Ellie said.
Ellie was polite all the time. I didnt want her to wash it though.
"Mom, you go rest, i will wash them." I said.
"I can help Jai." Ellie said.
"All right." my mom smiled warmly.

"John's party is this weekend, after 1 year, finally" I said sarcastically.
I washed the dishes and then Ellie wiped them.
"His party is goint to be great; its worth waiting, trust me." Ellie said.
"You've been to his party?" I asked. I passed dishes to Ellie
"Yeah, when Maddy, Bree and were still friends." Ellie said.
"Who are they?" I asked. I've never seen Ellie with other friends before.
"We've been friends for years and they ditched me last semester." Ellie said.
"Can I ask why? " I said.
"I dont really know what's wrong between us. Like we didnt even fight or anything. They just suddenly  hang out with a different group of people." Ellie said. She sounded plain.
"Fuck them, we are going to have a great time at the party." I said.
"Yeah." Ellie said.
I didnt know why would someone didnt want to be Ellie's friend. She was nice, smart, fun. I always had a good time when i was with her.
I turned off faucet and splashed bubble on Ellie's face. She was surprised but then she fought it back.
"You have bubble on your nose!" I said to her, laughing. Her makeup came of a bit, but still looked cute.
I didnt know why Ellie bothered wearing those makeup. Makeup was disgusting.
She was pretty already, but i guessed she didnt know.
"And now you have too!" she splashed bubble on my face and the it got into my eyes.
"Shit, my eyes." I said.
"Oh, sorry, sorryyy!" Ellie said.
"Its alright, just turn on the facuet!" I said
Ellie turned on the faucet and I let the water wash my eyes for a minute.
I turned it off and Ellie used a towel to wipe the water off my face.
We looked at each other, smiling.
"We'd better clean up, or else your mom wouldnt let me come in the kitchen again!" Ellie said. She giggled.
"Yeah!" I said.
After cleaning up, Ellie's dad called and he said he would come to pick her up.
And then after half an hour, she left.