CH 19

Bree and Maddy came with some guys i couldnt recognize. Caleb waved at me and Maddy gave me a hateful stare. Like she was better than me or something. What the hell was wrong with Maddy? Why did she change so much?

"Bitches are here." Jai said when he saw Maddy gave evils to me.

"And....Kyle? What the fuck?"

"What?" I said and turned to where Jai was looking at. Kyle was wearing a tux and it didnt make him less creepy because i knew what he kind of person he was.

"Somone's ass is going to get kicked tonight."

"He's just here for the dance?"

"You really believe that?"

"No."

"What the hell is he doing here? I thought he dropped out. Dont you feel weird to be in the same room with him?"

"Kind of."

"Why dont we get out of here? I mean if you want?" Jai asked.

"Yeah, this song sucks anyway." I said and we left.

We walked to the bleachers and our hands bumped into each other at times. I was surprised when he took my hand.

"How are you holding up?" Jai asked when we sat down on the bleachers.

I couldnt be better. I meant even though my dad had moved out a few weeks a ago but ever since i stopped doing this diet i felt like i had so much energy.

"Good, really good." I smiled at him.

He was still holding my hand.

"I want to ask you something."

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

It was the moment that my heart stopped beating for a second. I felt like my world melt away. No words could describe my feelings. I was speechless.

"Is that a yes?"

I nodded and a huge smile appeared on Jai's face. It was hard to believe he liked me and it was harder to believe that he wanted me to be his girlfriend. Then my stomach...hurt. It felt weird. Not that i needed to go to a bathroom thing but like...i didnt know. I took my hand back and rubbed my stomach.

"Are you okay?"

"Um....yeah." No, i was not. But i didnt want to ruin the moment.

"Whats wrong? Do you want me to take you home?"

"No, its okay."

"Ellie, look at me, if you want to go home its okay."

This was so annoying, God. I hate my stomach.

"Im sorry." I said to him.

"What are you apologizing for?" he frowned.

"I dont know..maybe for ruining..this."

Jai smiled a little and put his coat on my shoulders. We walked to the parking lot and headed to my place.

***

-Jai's POV-

It was Monday and i didnt see Ellie at school. I almost got caught when i texted her in class. I waited her in front of her locker but she didnt show up. I texted her again. I called her afterwards, but she didnt answer.

Tuesday, she didnt show up. I called her twice.

Wednesday.

Thrusday.