We found her - 3

"Tae, please talk to me" dad pleaded, yes literally pleaded with her. What an embarrassment for an Alpha. "There is nothing to talk about John" she whispered, I couldn't make out the emotion in her voice, was it fear, sadness or was she being just cold? "You haven't said much since you came here, only work, work, work" dad said, his voice gaining more strength as he spoke. "It is always about work" he continued "what about you, your life?" he asked. "Work is my life" she stated, I heard her footsteps as she walked away from where my dads' voice was coming from "it has always been and you know that" she added. "No, it has not and I KNOW THAT" he countered "I remember times where you would laugh and sing and bring joy to those around you Taemilia" he said.

Taemilia? Joy? I furrowed my forehead, trying to bring the things dad said together with the bitch I knew. "Don't call me that" she whispered "you have no right" she added, still whispering. "I am your God father" dad stated and I finally felt my brain explode "WHAT?!" "And I know I didn't do a very good job" he said, sounded more sad than I have heard him in a very long time "I'm sorry for giving up on you" he continued "I'm sorry for not being there, I'm..." "stop it John" Tae said, now her voice being filled to the brim with emotions "It was not your fault, I have told you before, It was not your fault! I do not blame you for anything! But it happened and I have to live with the consequences, stop bringing it up" she said, almost sounding like a normal woman talking. I wonder what happened.

"You came here to confirm me being certain, yes, I am certain and I will do as I said. No one is to leave the centre and no danger shall come to it" she then said, sounding much like her old self again. Dad let go of a long sigh, "Be careful, I can't go through that again" he whispered "And you won't" she said and I heard her steps near the door. Shocked and still stiff from all the information, I managed to somehow flee into my room and close the door behind me before I heard the door open and someone leave. What the actual heck just happened? I asked myself. I thought about sharing with the others, but something inside me didn't quite want to, so I decided to go for a run, letting out my wolf to satisfy him before the night of the full moon.
Not bothering to walk downstairs and not wanting to bump into anyone and have to talk, I stripped, jumped outside my window and shifted before hitting the grass with my large paws. My wolf was grey with a belly the colour of sand. His name was Rumulus. High time for some serious exercise, that Tae had been torturing your weak form long enough he said and started taking over the sprint. I let him have control, but monitored his action. Despite what humans think, it's not like we're always best friends with our wolf and so similar. I get along with Rumulus quite well since he is similar to me, maybe more passionate towards the pack and a little more protective, but still close.

I've heard of werewolves not getting along with their wolf and fighting over dominance when being in their wolf skin. Full moon is especially hard for those since having control is almost impossible in the night our wolves are the strongest. Rumulus shot along the wood like a bullet and entered at a random point, following the smell of salt water. I didn't think we had salt water in this forest he wondered, as he had to squeeze through small gabs in between trees to follow the faint scent. It smells so good he thought and his mouth watered a little Dude, what's going on with you? I thought, asking him at the same time.
I don't know, I just need to follow this smell he said and mindlessly trotted along a tiny path until reaching a small opening. A river rushed past us, only deep enough to wet the paws and maybe some of the legs, but strong with its current. That's not salt water I retorted to him and send him a "duh" face. No, but there he answered and his eyes moved to a weird looking thing in the trees. He trotted closer, the smell came off this thing. It was a tarp, professionally pitched to protect a hammock from wind and rain. The hammock had a mosquito net hang up on top of it and moved a little with the breeze.