Chapter Eighteen

(A/N) Hi:) So the Friday update turned into a Saturday update...aha, oops? Let's just say I tend to forget to press save sometimes, and trust me, knowing I'm uploading even just a day late makes me want to slap myself -__- 

Thankyou bunches for the amazing feedback of the last chapter:) I can't wait to here what you think of this one! And in honour of chapter eighteen, I've linked the freakin amazing song somewhere...yeah, somewhere on your screen xD

Happy reading x

***

"Did you-"

"Yeah."

"And did we just?"

"Uh- huh."

"..."

"..."

"Well,"

"Well..?

"... Well, do it again."

***

"What's gotten into you?" Mikey questioned Luke the next day, lazily biting into his pizza slice, eyeing up Luke with suspicion plastered over his face.

"I don't know what you're taking about." Luke grinned widely, shrugging his shoulders. He stirred around his cereal bowl, looking down at the contents as Michael raised a questioning eyebrow at him before turning to me.

"Did you put something in his food?" he said in a serious tone.

"What?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes. But Michael kept staring at me, waiting for my answer. I sighed, as if talking to a toddler. "No, Michael. I did not tamper with Luke's food." I stuck my tongue out.

"Maybe you should lay off the hair dye, man." Luke chimed in, "Maybe the chemicals are seeping into your skull or some shit." he shrugged, trying to cover up his smirk with his large hand.

Michael shot a glare at him, which only made Luke's laugh harder to muffle. Then to me and back to Luke. He folded his arms across his chest.

"Hah. Hah. Hah." he grimaced, playfully. "You're just never this happy on a Monday, that's all..." Mikey leaned back into his chair. "Seriously, what have not told us?"

"Nothing!"

"Nah, I've noticed it too." Calum scooted onto a chair, tearing a bit off of his sandwich and dropping it onto the table. "Something's new," he bit into his food, chewing quietly. "He's hiding it."

"I'm not hiding anything! I'm just- happy, okay?" the lopsided, goofy smile he sported not helping with his point. He glanced up at me promptly, "Happier then I've been in a long time."

"Honestly, you and your vague answers get really annoying sometimes." Calum munched, resting his elbows on the table.

Luke's phone's ringing sounded and he excused himself from the table before answering,

"Hah, you should her this other person I know, they can be real confusing." he stuck his tongue out to me promptly, before walking into his room and pushing it shut.

"He's such a-"

"Dork?"

Mikey nodded, rolling his eyes. But it was impossible for him to hide the smile forming on his lips.

"Where's Ash?" I asked Calum as my eyes darted up to the clock sitting on the wall.

"Still in bed."

"But it's like noon, plus you've got that appearance of that chat show later, don't you?" I replied. Calum made a concerned face,

"I know." he sighed, tilted his head towards the direction of the room Ashton was staying in. "Maybe you should go check on him."