Epilogue

Our Bright Future

Ralsei and Jude smiled as the doctor returned with the results. "The rabbit tells the story. By that story it seems that you're most definitely pregnant." He congratulated the young couple, and Ralsei turned to his love with tears in his eyes. Cynthia and Jarod wiped tears from their eyes as well. Everyone was ecstatic and everyone chipped in with preparation for the new baby. Cynthia bought new clothes for the little one, Jude started preparing her milk in bottles for him, Ralsei fixed a nice tiny and loving nursery, and Jarod prayed every night for a safe delivery.

Luckily, that safe delivery came. Ralsei looked to Jude with tears in his eyes. "A baby girl..." He started to whimper as he watched his newborn baby goat open her eyes for the first time. Her eyes were that of a brown color, and she looked right at Ralsei. Jude smiled and kissed his cheek. "I think she knows who you are Razzy." Jude smiled wide.

Meanwhile, the doctor had left the room and went out to the waiting room to greet the worried grandparents. "The delivery was a complete success." He smiled, and showed them to the delivery room. Jarod and Cynthia poked their heads in as quiet as possible. Jude looked up, and smiled. "Come see little Caroline." She exclaimed happily. Caroline made a tiny bleat as they came closer, causing the humans to giggle. It was a fine and happy day for everybody.

Soon, Jude was sent home with the baby, and Ralsei took care of her and her newborn as best he could. The first night home Caroline was laid down for the night, and Jude laid in bed awaiting for her precious gem. Sooner than later, he came to the bed. Ralsei crawled under the covers and got all cozy next to Jude. "Things really did work out in our favor didn't it?" He sighed a happy tone. Jude nodded. "Sure did Ralsei." she cuddled into his scruff. "I love you Jude." he whispered. "I love you too Ralsei." she replied. With that, the house of three fell asleep safe and sound.

The End
Thank you for reading :) - Pink