Chapter Seven

The Prince and the Fluffed Lemon

It was at around 11:30 when Jude heard the pebbles hit her window, like usual, she opened it and pulled her boyfriend in. "Howdy honey." He smiled wide and happy. "I talked to them Razzy." She grabbed his paws and took them into her hands. "Father said you're welcome over at anytime." Ralsei lit up with a big and wide smile, his tail wagged like there was no tomorrow.  Jude smiled and gave him a loving kiss on his nose. "Should I come over tomorrow and get to know the family a bit better?" Ralsei asked, looking down all flushed red. Jude nodded. "Of course." She replied in a cheery tone. The two laid in Jude's bed and shared a nice warm cuddle. Jude rested on top of Ralsei's chest and Ralsei rubbed her back while holding her tight. Jude could feel his heart beat fast, was Ralsei nervous? Was he excited? She couldn't really tell. "You know," Ralsei spoke up. "I always had a crush on you Jude." He admitted. Jude looked up into his eyes and smiled. "I always did too." She replied. Ralsei stared back into her soft and loving eyes, while Jude smiled and started to analyze all of his features.

Without warning, Jude crashed her lips into his soft ones. The lights were nearly dim, and it was made the perfect environment for the two lovers. Ralsei held her in his arms and had a tight grip on her sides. Jude played around with his ears and took his hat off. They wouldn't break once for air, instead they kept going, with more and more passion for each other. Their lips curled around one anothers and their tongues softly touched. Ralsei was nervous, but the male side of him took over quickly. He spun around and pinned Jude to the bed. She gasped, and wrapped her arms around his back. He pulled away from the kiss and was panting heavily. "Jude~" He moaned. "I'm hard Jude." He whimpered like a dog, as he pulled Jude's hand down to his crotch. Her face filled with blush as she grabbed it tight and started to stroke it. Ralsei let out a soft sigh of pleasure. "Can I...?" He grabbed onto her nightgown and lifted up a little bit. She nodded shyly. "Just a tiny bit Razzy." She whispered with breathy moans in between her words. It drove him crazy. He slowly pulled her long, pastel nightgown up until it just barely showed her breasts. Instantly, her room smelled of the femininity that rested in between her legs. Ralsei took his shakey paw and started to rub around her wet spot. "Move it up a bit Razzy." She begged. Ralsei did as she pleased. He didn't know exactly what to do, but when he rubbed a little bit further up he earned tiny and breathy moans from his special one. Surely he was doing it right. "Like that?" He asked. Jude nodded and grabbed onto the sheets for dear life.

Ralsei rubbed a little faster. The fabric of her white panties were drenched, showing her virginity right in his line of sight. "Ralsei if you keep going like that..." She stated with a nervous moan. "Razzy I might cum..." She whined. Ralsei shut his eyes tight and tried not to release just from her words. He kept going, faster and harder until he earned the loudest moan of the night from the girl underneath him and felt his paw get drenched and covered in her sweet fluids. Jude licked her lips and shook a bit. "Did I do a good job?" He asked sweetly with a lot of nervous undertones. She nodded and flipped him over just like he did to her. Ralsei stuck his tongue out as he felt his tip graze her wet and hot entrance. Jude saw his expression and melted inside. She instinctively grabbed onto his member and stroked it as fast as she could. "Jude~ That's my..." He brought his paws up to his face and hid in them. Jude smirked and stroked it even faster. Feeling all the precum ooze out through his boxers, she went faster. Ralsei then clenched his paws as his heartbeat went through the roof.

Within moments, Ralsei released everything he had. It all dripped down onto him, making him moan and cry out as quiet as he could. Jude smiled, and rested her head on top of him. They were in the same position as they were in when they started. "I-I've never done that before..." Ralsei put his paws to his mouth and tried to calm his heart. "I'm just as nervous Razzy, I've never done that either." She admitted, looking up to him. "Well it felt really good." He smiled and blushed towards her. They both shared one more kiss, until they both passed out in each others arms.

Ralsei woke up as he heard the birds chirp for the first time of the day. He looked down at his chest, and smiled. "I love you." He rubbed her back and gave a long kiss on the top of her head. Jude, still snoring was fast asleep and couldn't know what was happening. Ralsei looked to the window and slowly escaped Jude's grasp. He stood up and pulled the covers up to her chin, he gave one final kiss upon her forehead before leaving her room.