Chapter Ten

The Best to the Worst

"What... What are you doing Jude?" Ralsei mumbled and slurred his words as he tried to cover his blush. His body pumped blood hard into his erection, making is flex a bit. Jude's face lit up bright as she took it all in her mouth. Ralsei jumped back, pleasure and shock ripped through his body. He instinctively pressed Jude's head down, making her take every inch in. "That feels so good Jude..." Ralsei slurred, nearly drooling out of his mouth. Jude tried as hard as she could not to choke. But as she bobbed her head back and forth his tip hit the back of her throat, triggering her gag reflex. She pulled back and gasped. A tiny bit of saliva kept her mouth and his unit connected.  Ralsei blushed, looking down all he saw was perfection. He grabbed tight on her panties and slid them down, revealing her soft and pink privates. Jude covered her mouth out of embarassment. "Don't... Stare..." She whimpered. Ralsei leaned down, positioning himself right at her entrance. He stared deep into her eyes and he planted a loving kiss on her lips. "I love you Jude." Ralsei whispered as he rubbed his throbbing member on her wet downsection. Jude whimpered and let out a breathy moan. "I love you too Razzy.~" She wrapped her limbs around his body, begging him to connect.

Slowly, Ralsei entered. But it was difficult for him, on top of his nervous body it was also his first time and Jude was still a virgin. Ralsei hissed as he penetrated, breaking her hymen he could feel her all around him. His claws grabbed onto the sheets and Jude grabbed onto his fur, she held on as he started to thrust. The two exchanged shy moans and kisses, along with little comments. "Razzy.~ You feel really good..." Jude moaned. Ralsei smirked and started to pick up his pace. Once he did, Jude got louder, her voice higher, and her walls tighter.

Ralsei stuck his tongue out in bliss as he went even faster. "Jude I think I'm gonna cum..." Ralsei went faster and gripped the sheets harder. The bed creaked and hit the wall with each pound. Jude moaned louder, and started to release. She drenched his member, causing him to moan and pound as hard as he could into her. With a few more powerful thrusts he cried out in absolute pleasure. "I don't wanna release inside of you but I can't stop..." He moaned out in hot and deep breaths. Before long, he released inside of his beautiful girlfriend and collapsed on top of her.

They panted and shook in each others arms. "You're so good at that." Jude mumbled as her eyes grew heavy. "Don't fall asleep now Jude, you have to go home or else you're parents will worry." Ralsei looked to her with cautiousness. "It's okay, I wanna cuddle." She held on gently, and smiled. Ralsei smiled back, and laid next to her. His arms wrapped around her as if he was protecting her. "I really hope we can do that again..." Ralsei blushed hard. Jude smiled and looked at him. "I hope so too." She got close to his chest, she could hear his fast heartbeat slow down, signaling that he was dosing off. Jude laid there for a few minutes before getting up and fixing her clothes back on. She gave him a kiss on the lips and covered him up with a blanket. "I love you." She smiled, and headed out back to her home.

Jude opened the door and her parents welcomed her. "Judeth you were gone for a bit, did you bake another cake or something?" Her father looked up from his newspaper. Jude smiled and nodded as she walked to the hallways.  She looked down at her stomach. "Yea there's one in the oven right now." Blush crept up on her face. With that, she walked to her room and collapsed on her bed. Between all that walking through the village and making love for the first time she had an exhausting day.  Jude closed her eyes and cuddled up to Ralsei's hat. She slowly fell asleep for the night.

But suddenly, she was awoken by the sound of knocking at her door. "Come in." She called out. Everything was fine until the door swung open, revealing her wrecked father with tear stained eyes. "Father?" She sat up, a worried expression covering her face. "Judeth we... We lost everything..." Jared cried into his hands, not wanting to look at his child. "Our investments and our money were stolen last night, and our stocks and sales have plumented... I filed for bankruptcy this morning..." The words hit Jude like a freight train. "We're going to lose the house..." He finished, looking up at his teary eyed child. "Where will we go...?" The thought of moving away tore at her soul and being. Jude's life was just beginning, just starting to get beautiful. Then it all came crashing down.

"Me and your mother have agreed on staying with my mother until we can get everything sorted out." He dried his eyes with his handkerchief. "But she's several villages over... She's... She's so far away..." Jude looked to her window and started to sniffle. "Judeth... He spoke to me last night and He made me see that a move this sudden would be stressful for you, and since you have your first boyfriend this would devastate you." There was a long pause, dead silence aside from the crippling sound of tears hitting the bed. Jarod took a deep breath. "I think you should stay with that boy for a bit until we get everything sorted out." The thought was ridiculous, it was inappropriate for two unwedded youths to be living under the same roof. "Are you sure father...?" Jude asked in a shy and shaky tone. "Yes, I don't care how society sees this, I just don't want you to be miserable." He cupped his hands and looked at her with a small, reassuring smile. "I think you should start packing, Judeth." He stood up and left the room, leaving her with many different emotions.

Was she supposed to be happy and excieted? Or wrecked and depressed?