LWWY- Chapter 1: Sister Direction

*****BEWARE, THIS IS EXTREMELY CARROT-Y, THIS IS YOUR WARNING, I AM NO LONGER LIKE THIS I SWEAR. IT GETS BETTER LIKE HALFWAY MAYBE? I DONT REMEMBER****** 

 This completely sucks, man. Okay? I'm really, really, really, really, really sorry for making this story.

------------------------------------------------

Alison's P.O.V.

I just stare at my Mom in shock. "I have a half brother?" I say to her in awe.

"Yes, and don't freak out, but you know that boy band came in third place in the X-Factor? Well you're one of their sisters. You're Liam's sister.." My Mom says to me.

"Whhhaaaatttt?!????" I scream, "Why are you telling me this now,Mom? I'm almost eighteen. Why now, of all times????"

"Well your step father and I are getting a divorce. And the only way I can keep him from getting custody of you, is sending you to live with them.." She says quietly.

"You have 2 days to say goodbye to all your friends and pack before I send you to live with Liam and Brandon gets bacl. Oh, and by the way, the band usually go no where without each other so be prepared to meet them too," She says then walks out of my room leaving me in awe.

I sigh and pick up my Android phone and begin to Skype my best friend, Shaley.

She picks up on the second try and says "Vas Happenin?" trying to imitate

Zayn from the band.

"Everything's happening," I say through some tears," My parents are getting

divorced and I have a half brother.."

"And who might that half brother be?" She asks, clearly concerned.

"Li-Li-liam Payne.." I stutter and she gasps.

"Liam Payne!? Oh My Cheez-Its! Are you forreal??" She screams."You can be like... Sister Direction!"

I laugh through my tears then say," Suree. Oh, I'll miss you so much!"

"What do you mean you'll miss me?" She asks.

"They're sending me to live with him in like, two days..."

"Holy Crumb Cakes! Sabrina and I need to get together a Going-Away party for you. And What are you gonna do about Jake?" I sigh as she brings up my boyfriend.

"I guess I'll have to dump him. I mean, there's no way we can stay together while I'm in England and he's here in L.A. Hang on, I guess I'll go see him and break the news to him. I'll text you when I'm done, oh and will you tell Sabrina for me? I really don't wanna see her cry."