Prologue

Many people knew her as the visual/vocal of one outstanding girl group in South Korea the well known Exid with the stage name Hani, at first Exid is not that famous the moment they debuted unlike other girl groups who are rookies they immediately become a hit in just one snap, but exid is different they still to get through along the bumps of life, luckily the group gain attention the moment that a fancam video of Hani went viral as she dance to their song that made it a hit "Up and down" the group started to become famous and gain outstanding awards, as the success of Exid and the career of Hani continues, problems wont let her go well if anyone will think it at first its a problem but Hani is a unique woman she is optimistic she always see the brighter side of life, the moment she knew that she is pregnant she dont know how she will spill this to her members and her family, even she plan to hide it her family and members will eventually know but one thing she promise herself she wanted to keep the baby.

Alright lets admit it she want a child and own family in the future but not at the age of 20 not now that her career is rising.What can she do its already there she need to accept and live with it.If it weren't to the stupid blind date she accepted that her cousin set up for her it wouldnt happen, what can you expect from a blind date? Youll just eat and talk but she never think it will also end up at motels.She admitted that even its just a one night stand she can say that she love that person in a manner of hours only, how crazy is that? But the problem now is thats the last time she saw the father of her child, she didnt have a chance to ask his name, everything was dark and dim on that night the only thing she remembered is the guy was wearing a black mask while they were on the date he just remove it the moment they did it but the motel light kinda dim, but one thing she is sure of, she cant forget how his eyes looks like.

Hani delivered the baby successfully at November 08 2012 the fans and the showbiz industry dont have any idea that Hani become a mother on that day.Hani named her child Hee Ni is her lucky charm the moment Hee Ni was born in the year 2012 even its hard for her because its the year that they debuted after she gave birth she immediately get back to work and find a sideline job while they are in hiatus over 2 years, her family and members help her throughout those 2 years, they help her to sustain the needs of her child, she couldnt be more thankful also during that time exid were jobless they thought that they'll disband anytime soon but God is good their comeback of "Up and Down" made their way again to the idol world. Its hard to keep your daughter from the world but she need to do it for the sake of her baby, the moment that her baby was born she promise her self that the baby will be love and she will protect her at all cost.

Now 3 years have past already, The members couldnt be more proud and happy that Hani had been so strong, the members were always been a good aunt to Hee Ni.Hani couldnt bring her child on her own apartment people will get to know and got suspicious if thats the case, she let her child taken care of her mom at their childhood house near Seoul so if Hani doesnt have any schedule she could drive easily to their house and be with her child.