O M G!

“Bahja, gimme back my phone bruh!” Roc chased Bahja around his room trying to get his iPhone out of her hand.
“Naaah who is this chick likin all yo pics on instagram?! Who she is?!”
“Really tho? I don’t know that girl. I don’t even follow her back!”
“Well lemme just write a comment for that hoe and tell her to stop bein so damn thirsty.”
“Chiiiiill don’t do that, stop playin!”

Bahja started to type but Roc finally caught her and wrestled her onto the bed, pinning her down on her back so she couldn’t move. “Ouuuuch get off me!” Bahja yelled struggling to get up. He had a firm grip with both of his hands holding each one of her arms above her head. She was still holding onto his phone so he climbed on top of her. “Why you play so much? Can I have my phone back?” “No but you can get up off me!” He moved his face closer to hers and asked again. “I said can I have my phone back?” Bahja was gonna keep fighting but she got lost staring at his big soft lips, which always made her weak. She loved when he took control like that; it was the sexiest thing to her. She bit her lips while looking at his and he knew what was up. Roc smiled and began to kiss her sensually, working his hands up her shirt. She could feel him getting hard up against her lower stomach. He then went down to her neck and started kissing there which made her let out soft moans as her head rolled back. Bahja was getting so turned on. Roc was too; he wanted to just rip her clothes off right then and there. Just as it was getting more and more intense, Roc’s older cousin came knocking on the door and completely ruined the moment........

Roc and Bahja have been going out for almost a year now and they haven’t had sex yet. What they just did is as far as it's ever gone. Bahja’s a virgin but Roc isn’t, so in the back of her mind she’s really worried about him leaving her for another girl if she doesn’t have sex with him. Bahja knows that Roc loves her but being that they haven’t did anything yet she wonders if he might go looking for it somewhere else. She wants to make sure her first time is with the right person at the right time. She never asked Roc how he felt about it, she just assumed that he was cool with waiting but lately she‘s been having second thoughts. Most of the time she doesn’t really stress over it but she thinks it might be time for them to take it to that next level….she’s ready.

“Ay Roc, open the door nigga!” Roc's cousin banged on the door even harder. Roc looked at Bahja and shook his head as he got up to open the door. “Man, what the hell do you want?!” Roc’s cousin, Big Mike, had this awkward look on his face when he saw Bahja sitting on the bed. “Oh, did I interrupt something?” “YES!” A frustrated Roc answered trying to hide his bulge until it went down. Bahja chuckled. “Hey Mikey! Nah you didn’t really.” She said being nice. “Well good cause Roc we need to ride out real quick.” “Aight, I’m down just let me get dressed.” “Cool I’ll be in the car.” Big Mike left. Bahja furiously looked at Roc. “Come on Roc, I know you not about to go do what I think you about to go do. I thought you were done with that!” An angry Bahja said. “Look, when I told you I was done I meant it but I really need the money right now. My mom struggling with the bills and I’m tryna help out anyway that I can. I always tell her that I get this extra money from cuttin grass so she wouldn’t get suspicious. And I would get a job but ain’t nobody really tryna hire no 16 year old.” Roc explained to her. “I understand that Roc but I just don’t want anything to happen to you. I love you and I don’t want to see you go to jail or get killed over this mess.” “I love you too Bahja, you know dat! You mean everything to me and I would never do anything that could take me away from you. But I gotta do what I gotta do. Ima be careful tho, trust me.” Roc gently lifted Bahja’s head up by her chin and kissed her, reassuring that he loved her with everything in him. She looked into his eyes and knew what he was saying was nothing but the truth. “Ok baby, but CALL ME when you get home k?” “Don’t worry, I will.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day after school Bahja and Zonnique were sitting outside in the courtyard with their cheerleading uniforms on waiting for 4 o‘clock, that’s when practice started. Zonnique had her notebook out popping her gum and looking over the name’s of girls who tried out the day before to see who was gonna make the cut. Bahja was in her phone having a text conversation with Roc, she wanted to see what he had planned for the rest of the day. Last night she made sure he called to let her know that he made it home safe. She was still thinking about getting intimate with Roc and wanted some advice on the situation. After she sent the text she put her elbow on the table, sat her head in the palm of her hand and sighed to get Zonnique’s attention. Zonnique was focused on what she was doing so she paid her no mind. Bahja huffed and puffed louder until she heard her.

“Girl what’s wrong witchu?!” Zonnique looked up, finally acknowledging her. “Ugh, it’s me and Roc.” “Uh oh what he do now?” “Nothin, nothin. It’s just ….I think it’s time.” Zonnique lifted one brow then looked at her phone to check the time. “Time for what?” Bahja sucked her teeth. “Noooo fool! I think it’s time to ….ya know.” Zonnique looked at her for a minute then finally caught on. “Oh, OHHHHH!” Bahja shook her head. “Yeeeeeah” “What makes you feel like it’s time though?” Zonnique asked. “Man, I don’t know Nique. It just feels right to me. Like, we’re almost at a year and I’m finally ready. I love him. Not that I had any doubts but yesterday he just made me feel like what we have is real.” Bahja smiled. “Aww! Well if that’s REALLY how you feel Bahja then go ahead. I just wanna make sure that you’re really ready and not just doing it so you can keep him. That boy loves you, he ain‘t goin nowhere regardless!” “I know, that’s not it really.”

Bre then came up and sat with them. “Hey my babies!” “Hey Bre!” Zonnique and Bahja said in unison. “Aren’t you supposed to be at dance practice Bre?” Bahja asked. “Yeah but I’m not feelin too well, I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I was just on my way home but I saw yall sittin here ...but what’s up!” “Oh nothin, Bahja’s just ready to give the goods up to Roc.” “Zonnique!” Bahja pushed her and rolled her eyes. “Aww really? That’s so cute! I remember me and Diggy’s first time. It was so magicalistic and everything!” “How did you feel before? Like were you scared or anything?” Bahja asked. “YES! Of course I was scared. I really didn’t know what to expect but it was with somebody I loved so everything was alright. I know you love Roc so you shouldn’t have anything to worry about. Ohhh but you better make sure you get on the pill though and rack up on condoms. Me and Diggy make sure we're safe at all times.” An experienced Bre explained to Bahja. “Yeah girl you don’t wanna have to send that late text, that ‘I think I’m late’ text!” Zonnique added. They all busted out into laughter. “Yall are crazy! Yeah mistakes can happen, but  I guess I got a lot to think about now.” “Aww I guess I’m gonna be the only virgin after you Bahj.” Zonnique said. “Ain’t nothing wrong with that baby! You better stay a virgin until you find the right one because with all these no good dudes out here, it‘s better to just wait.” “Yasss preach sistah Bre!” Bahja said raising her hand and shaking her head as if she was in church.

Zonnique then got serious. “Speaking of the right one …I gotta tell yall something but you can’t judge me on this!” “Uh oh this must be good! What is it?” Bahja said scooting in closer. “Ok, so the other day me and Ray were outside of his house talking for a while. One thing led to another and we sorta kinda ….kissed.” Bre and Bahja did the loudest gasp. “SLUT!” Bahja yelled. “O M G! Niquesterrr, you didn’t!” Bre said. “I said don’t judge me yall! I really don’t know how it happened and I’ve been avoiding him every since. That kiss was so passionate and it kinda scared me, I didn‘t know where these feelings were comin from.” “Well you know Ray always had a thing for you. You never noticed it but everybody else knew. Prod’s gonna be mad when he finds out though.” Bahja said smirking. “Bahja it’s not funny! It’s ok Nique, what are you gonna do though?” Bre asked. “I don’t know. I’m gonna talk to him eventually I just need to get my mind together.”

Bre then held her stomach and it looked as if she was gonna throw up. Bahja looked at her. “Yesss the thought of Zonnique and Ray make my stomach upset too girl.” “Bahja, shut up!” Zonnique scowled at her. “No yall I really feel sick! Like it’s starting to get worse. I should go now.” Bre said standing up from the table. She looked up at them when the thought of something popped in her head. “Hey yall, what’s today?” “The 23rd, why?” Zonnique asked. Bre turned blue in the face as she vigorously searched in her purse. She pulled out her planner and looked threw the calendar, shaking her head in disbelief. “Noooo this can’t be right!” She said. Zonnique and Bahja looked at each other and got up. “Bre! Are you okay? What’s wrong?” Bahja asked, concerned. Bre looked up from her planner and stared straight ahead. “Oh my god, I think I’m late……”