The Party: Part 1

Everything is now set up for the party and it’s almost time for people to start arriving. The bulldogs won the Homecoming game for the first time since they’ve been going to TJ, so this party was about to be live. Zonnique, Bahja, and Bre rushed to Zonnique’s house after the game because basically the whole school was coming there right after the game too.

Zonnique’s upstairs in her mirror making sure every aspect of her looks perfect. The outfit, the hair, the makeup …she was playing no games as her old Soulja Boy album played on her iPod. She was stressing out all day but she decided to be cool. To be honest, she just wanted to have a good time and throw a successful party and that’s exactly what she planned on doing. Forget Prod, Ray, and whoever’s coming, she said to herself. 

Bre’s downstairs putting away everything that looks expensive or that could be easily broken, while Diggy’s in the cut watching his boy DJ Spin get the music ready. Bahja’s running around the house still goin crazy trying to find out where Roc is. She’s been blowing his phone up literally all day and she cannot get a hold of him. Now he’s done stuff like this before but Bahja was fed up.

“Uggggh fuck this I need a drink!” Bahja said after leaving the last voicemail on his answering machine. “Calm down, ok. Deal with that boy later. It’s time to have fun!” Bre said. “You right Bre, I’m good over here. I guess I’m single for the night.” Bahja said flipping her pink curls. “Ok now I ain’t say all of that. But here, let me make you a drink. I can’t drink so I guess I’m the bartender for the night!” Bre said walking into the kitchen, pulling out the bottles. “Aight now Bre, make it strong I’m stressed over here!” Bahja said to Bre watching her make the drink. Bre side-eyed Bahja. “You betta behave tonight.” “Girl you know I’m always on my best behavior.” Bahja grinned. 

Just then Zonnique stood at the top of the stairs all dolled up in her blue party dress, stopping slightly above her knees. “Look at shawty straight flexin like she Cinderella or sum!” Bahja said taking a sip of the drink Bre made her. “Bahja shut up! But don’t I look cute doe?” Zonnique said making different poses, feeling herself obviously. “Yeah you cute, you cute!” Bahja said. “Yessss Nique you betta work that dress!” Bre commented also. “Aww thanks yall I try.” Zonnique blushed. “Ok yall, but my parents are prolly gonna call either one of our phones tonight so we need a plan.” Zonnique said. “Well why don’t you just call or text them now and tell em we about to go to sleep?” Bahja suggested. “On a Friday night? On Homecoming night?! They are not gonna fall for that.” Bre said. “Uhh, well if they call just go somewhere quiet like outside or upstairs. If I get caught then I’m pretty sure it’s game over for me.” Zonnique said.

All of a sudden a gang of cars pulled up outside, let the party begin. “Stop worrying so much Nique, let‘s turn the fuck up!” Bahja said already feeling her drink. “Spin drop that beat doe!” She said as she went to open the door. Zonnique shook her head. “Lawd this girl is about to act a fool. But hey, that‘s what tonight is for right.” Zonnique said coming down the stairs prepared for tonight‘s festivities. 

Spin started up the music as the crowd began to walk in. He set the mood off just right, the first song being A$AP Rocky - Wild For The Night. Over the course of thirty minutes the house got PACKED. Everybody was turnt with drinks in their hands courtesy of Bre. She meant she wasn’t going to leave her spot in the kitchen, because if anybody bumped into her stomach she was going to go off. Diggy was chillen with his bros while also keeping a close eye out on Bre, and Ray whenever he showed up.

Bahja was in the crowd getting everybody hyped up. She was definitely the life of the party at that moment. She even danced with a couple of dudes, having not one thought about Roc. Zonnique was going around laughing and talking to everybody. Almost the whole house complimented her on how good she looked. She was actually enjoying herself. No stress, no drama, no worries ….that was until she saw Prod walk through the door.