twenty-seven.

"I'll stop getting drunk, okay? Just please, come home. It's lonely and I miss you," Zane says over the phone.

It's been 2 days since Zane and I had that fight, and I've come to realize that I have a habit of running away from my problems instead of talking them out.

"That's not why I'm mad, babe, I- we'll talk about it when I get home, I'm leaving now, okay? I love you," I reply.

"I love you too babygirl, I'll see you soon," He replies and then hangs up.

"Calum, hey, I'm heading home. Thank you for letting me stay here," I say to Calum, who was in the kitchen.

He finishes chewing his food and gets up to hug me, saying, "I'm glad you guys are working things out, I love you,"

I tell him that I love him too, and I head out to my car.

~

"I missed you so much, my love," Zane says as soon as I walk through the door, giving me a massive hug.

"We still need to talk," I say.

"Okay, let's talk," He agrees, and I lead us to the couch.

"I'm fine with you drinking and getting drunk.. Do I get it? No, you're so perfect and funny on your own, I don't understand why you feel the need to constantly drink all the time, but I mostly care about the decisions you make.. Falling off the roof? Pouring vodka on your cut? Not doing enough to stop those girls from manipulating you? Climbing over someone else's property instead of taking the elevator? It's all so much, bub, I want you to be safe," I plead.

"I know.. I'm sorry, there's just.. So much pressure from David and his vlogs," He says.

"Do I need to talk to David about this?" I ask.

"No, no, it's okay. I'll stop being stupid, and if I do it again, then you can have the conversation with him. Are we good now?" He asks.

"Yes," I reply and kiss him.

The kiss lead to making out, making out lead to other things..

Use your imagination.