two.

Maya's POV

"So, we need to talk," I say to Zane.

It's been a few hours since Zane had his dream, and it took him a while to realize that I was still alive.

Poor guy.

"About..?" He asks, with his eyes focused on the tv.

"Well, I have a suggestion / opinion for you," I answer.

"Alright, you've got my full attention," He responds.

"Well, I've been concerned about your juuling.. I'd rather you be drinking alcohol, if I had to choose between the two. Juuls have more nicotine in them than cigarettes, and I know you don't do it often.. But it's addictive. That's how I lost my aunt, and I don't wanna go through the same thing with you," I say.

"It's a coping skill," He replies.

"I know it can be considered as one, but it's an unhealthy one, I want to be able to help you find healthy coping skills," I said.

He sighs before continuing.

"Okay. I'll quit," He says.

"Thank you love," I respond.

"I have a suggestion / opinion for you too," He adds.

I furrow my brows and look at him, as a sign that I was confused.

"Your eating habits," He adds.

I sigh and he continues.

"I know it's what you're used to, but it's not healthy, and to be quite honest, I think it's given you an eating disorder," He says.

I'm taken back by what he just said.

"I do not, I'm just following my contract," I defend.

"My love, you haven't modeled since your nudes got leaked, which was months ago," He pushes.

I have no words. He's right, but I don't want him to be.

"Your contract ended when your nudes got leaked. You've been eating the same since and I think you should get some help," He continues.

"Zane, do you even hear yourself right now?" I'm starting to get upset.

"I know it's not something you want to hear-" He begins, but I interrupt him.

"No, no, you don't get to say that. I don't have an eating disorder. I'm going to Jason's, I- I can't deal with this right now," I say and grab my stuff, and storm out.

On the drive over, I think about what he said.

It's not my fault that I was put into a contract that forbid me from doing "normal" things.

My body just isn't hungry.

Soon enough, I'm at Jason's, crying on his couch.

"Do you want me to be honest, Maya?" Jason asks.

"Yeah," I answer.

"I think Zane's right. I think you are too. No, it's not your fault that a company forced this on you. But yes, it has affected you after all this time, and now that you're done with it, it's okay to get help," He says.

"But where would I even start? This has been my life since I was 19 and my body has changed because of it," I question.

"We can find rehab centers, or you and Zane can, it's really up to you. Both of us care about you and want to see you happy and healthy," He answers.

"Can we all look together? Me, you, and Zane?" I ask.

"Absolutely," Jason responds.

I call Zane and tell him to meet me at Jason's house so we could talk.