seventeen.

"So, is Zane cleared to join me for the rest of tour?" I ask Alissa, my manager.

"Yes, but he has to be backstage during the entire show. We don't want him to be taking away the attention from you or Scotty," She responds.

We were currently on the plane, heading from Florida to Canada.

Well, the private jet. It isn't mine specifically, however in most places they offer a free ride.

"Thank you," I reply to Alissa.

She smiles in response, and I turn to Zane, who was next to me.

"I'm tired," I say to him, laying my head on his shoulder.

He kisses my head, and that was the last thing I remembered before I fell asleep.

MEANWHILE

Jason's POV

I sat down on my couch, a sigh escaping from my lips.

"You need to tell her, babe. She's gone so long without knowing this, and if you wait any longer, she might be more hurt than if you were to tell her now," Trisha says.

She's right... But how do I tell someone like Maya this piece of information?

"How am I supposed to tell her? She's on tour, and something like this could not only affect her performance and mental health, but also telling her over a FaceTime call is the worst idea," I respond.

"She only has 2 more stops on tour before she gets back to LA. She's gonna be upset, sure, but don't you think that if she knows about it, it might make her feel better?" Trisha asks.

"That's a really risky and unlikely outcome," I answer.

"It's worth a shot. She deserves to know," Trisha responds.

I sigh again, realizing that it's gone too long now, holding this from Maya as long as I have, is already really bad.

But most likely, she's gonna hate me.

A/N

Oooooh Jason what's going on?

Anyways guys, hi!! I'm sorry I haven't updated in almost a week, I've been very very stuck on this story, not knowing what to write!

But I came up with a great idea, and that's where we are!

Happy Holidays everyone:)