six.

~2 weeks later~

@mayaleone: thank u all so much for all the luv on my first song❤ & thank u for all the luv today, im so grateful for all of u, x

Yep, that's right.

It's my birthday today, and I released my first song yesterday.

It's called dying on the inside, it's about being in the public eye and hating your self while everyone thinks that you're perfect and always happy because of the way you look and the way your life is.

We were currently on our way to the gym, well, at least I was.

I have to prepare for my birthday, because I'm probably gonna have cake even though I shouldn't.

Zane didn't want to work out, so he just offered to drive me to the gym and then he had to go to Heath's house for something, so it just works out better.

"I'll be done in an hour, I love you," I say to Zane, unbuckling.

"I love you too," He replies and pecks my lips.

I head inside to the gym, getting set up on the treadmill right away.

Zane's POV

"Okay you guys, so what Maya doesn't know, is that I'm going to be proposing to her tonight," I say to the camera.

"But Heath and I are going ring shopping right now, along with Mariah and Kristen, because I would've lost the ring if I bought it before today," I add.

"Damn right," Heath chimes in.

So, yeah. I'm proposing to Maya,at dinner tonight.

"But not without asking Maya's dad first... However Maya unfortunately lost her dad at a young age so I'll be asking Jason, because she calls him dad," I say.

"So, first we're heading over to Jason's place to ask for his blessing, and then once he says yes-" I begin to say, until Mariah cuts me off.

"Don't get too cocky," She says, jokingly.

"Whatever Marier, Jason luhs me baby," I reply.

"Mmhmmm..." Heath adds, jokingly.

After a few minutes, we arrive to Jason's place.

Not gonna lie... I'm really fucking nervous.

Although I've known Jason for years, it's still a scary and nerve-racking thing.

Let's see how this goes...