one.

Zane's POV

What do I do now?

It's only been a few hours since Maya....

I can't even finish my sentence.

I'm currently in the hospital room with her, and her lifeless body.

I don't have anything to live for, at this point.

No, I'm not depressed. I literally just lost the love of my life, and the last thing I said to her wasn't good.

I want to tell you that I love you.

I want to tell you that I need you.

I want to tell you that I can't survive without you.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone yelling my name, over, and over, and over again.

~back to reality~

"Zane! Zane! Babe, wake up!" Maya whisper yells.

"Huh? Wha?" I say.

"Lovey, you're all sweaty and you've been crying, what's wrong? Oh my god, you're shaking, Zane, tell me what's going on," Maya started to freak out.

"Maya? Are-are you alive?" I ask.

"Yes, Zane, I'm right here," She says and gets up to turn the light on.

"I-I had a nightmare.. Like.. A really bad one.." I begin to say, with more tears rushing down my face.

"What happened?" She asks.

"Well, what I remember, is that you told me that had sex with Calum, and I got mad and stormed out.. Then MessyMonday posted a screen shot of a DM that Melody sent them, telling them about you being raped.. And then I remember you came home with coke and vodka and you... You died.." I manage to say.

She wipes my tears and hugs me tight.

"I'm so sorry that you dreamt that, I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere, I love you so much," She says and when she told me that she loves me, she left go from the hug, held my face and looked directly into my eyes.

"I love you so much more, please, I know you've been clean for almost a year and I'm so proud of you, but please promise me that if you ever feel like relapsing, then you'll come to me, okay? I don't know what it's like you go through something like that, but I want to be here for you, and that was hands down, the worst nightmare that I've ever had," I beg.

"I will, I promise you," She replies.

"You are loved, please, never forget that," I said.

A/N

It was just a nightmare!

Maya is alive and well, y'all 😘

I honestly missed writing so much, so I wanted to start the sequel as soon as I could!

I'm gonna update as much as I can, but like I've said before, I'm a senior in high school, so I'm really busy😔

But more than one update once a week, for sure! I'll promise you that!