three.

Not long after waiting, there was a knock on the door.

"Hey," I say softly, after opening to door to see Zane.

"Hi, hi Jason," Zane greets.

"So, first, I want to apologize for us arguing and what I said. You're right, I do need to get help, and I was just unsure of how to respond," I say to Zane.

"It's okay, I'm glad you've decided to get help," He responds.

"Jason said that we should look at rehab centers, and I was wondering if you'd be willing to look with us?" I ask him.

"Of course," Zane answers.

We begin doing some research and reaching out to a few different places.

One of them was perfect, it was outpatient, confidential for "celebrities", and had a high rating from some public figures that previously struggled with eating disorders, that I reached out to.

Fast forward to a few hours later, and we worked it out so that I'd start Monday.

Very short timing, but it's something about how "celebrities have a life they need to get back to," or whatever.

Also, I'm not supposed to share how everything goes, so I'll be keeping quiet about it. I signed an NDA, sorry.

About an hour later, we decide to go out for ice cream (something I'll never say no to) and Jason invites Trisha to come with.

Her and I haven't gotten the chance to hang out, but she seems nice, and Jason seems happy, and that's all that matters.

As we sat down at the ice cream parlor, I realized that Trisha doesn't have a filter, because she said,

"I've been in a position like this before, going through a hard time is what got my start on YouTube. Maybe it could be the same for you? Try channel all this hurt and guilt into a positive and creative thing, you know?" Trisha suggests.

You know what?

She's right.

"But with what? I'm so awkward on camera," I ask.

"You're a really good singer, maybe you should do music!" Trisha replies.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Duh!" She answers, as Zane and Jason join us with our ice creams.

What gentlemen, huh?

"Trisha just convinced me to start making music," I say.

"Really? I've been trying to get her to do that for months, Trisha, what's your secret?" Zane asks, jokingly.

We all sit and enjoy our ice cream, when Jason asks if he can vlog this moment.

I agree, considering ice cream isn't a fear food of mine, and we're on a cute double date.

He begins vlogging, and some fans came up to our table and ruined the moment.

"Maya, you eat ice cream?" One of them asks.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I? Ice cream is great," I  answer.

"Well you're just so skinny, and maybe you should keep it that way," She responded.

Both her and her friends snicker and walk away, as I throw away my ice cream and walk outside.

Zane follows after me and tries to comfort me, but I just feel numb.

Why would someone feel the need to say something like that?

It felt like I couldn't hear anything. Everything was ringing and I was staring off into space.

I feel my butt hit the ground, and I see Zane, sitting in front of me, waving his hand.

"Maya? Maya, can you hear me?" He asks, frantically, which snaps me back to reality.

"Yeah, yeah I can hear you," I respond calmly.

"Do you want to go home?" He asks, and I shake my head yes, as if I was unable to speak.

Maybe I really do have a problem.