eighteen.

Maya's POV

@mayaleone: feels so good to be home

@mayaleone: feels so good to be home. can't wait till i finally get married & start my new life. had an amazing tour & i can't wait until i do it again, much luv to u all x

I posted.

I was finally back home in LA and I was so happy about it.

Although tour was fun, I'm so happy that I won't be having anxiety attacks and all the stress.

Zane and I were currently on our way to Jason's house, I guess he had something to tell Zane and I.

"What do you think it is?" I ask Zane.

"Hmm.. I'm not sure. Maybe him and Trisha are getting married? Or having a kid?" He replies.

"I hope she's not pregnant.. I'd be happy for her if she is, but Jason is already so stressed out with Charley and Wyatt," I respond.

"I agree, and on top of that, Trisha can be a lot to handle at times," Zane says.

"So when do you think we'll have the wedding? I don't want to rush anything but I'm really excited to call you my wife and eventually start a family," Zane adds.

"I think we should have it in the spring, ya know? Not too hot, not too cold, but just right. And we can have an outdoor wedding.. Ah it'd be so beautiful," I answer.

"Really? What about a fall wedding?" He asks.

"I feel like it'd be sorta chilly out, I know where I can buy my dream dress, and it's perfect for outdoors," I reply.

We pull into Jason's driveway and he looks at me after shutting the car off.

"What?" I ask and giggle awkwardly.

"I love you, and if you want an outdoor wedding in the spring, then let's do it," He says.

"I love you more," I smile and kiss him.

~

"Wh-what?" I ask Jason with tears in my eyes, about to fall.

"I'm.. I'm your biological father.." He repeats.

Zane grabs my hand and gently rubs it with his thumb.

"How long have you known?" Zane asks, as if he read my mind.

"Lena told me when you turned 5. I was newly married to someone and I didn't want to ruin anything with her.. And then once you came into my life, I knew it was you. I couldn't say anything because I didn't know how," He replies.

I didn't know how to feel.

Part of me felt happy that I had some family left..

But the other part of me felt so angry and upset with Jason.

Jason Nash... Is my father...