Chapter 19

Time skip 1 week later

And there they were, at their small studio which is honestly Wonho's and it was the first time he let someone in there. And he wouldn't regret it. He already had some music ready. And Jooheon with Changkyun wrote some lyrics in no time.

Kihyun did an amazing boy. It was as if the boy would never rest, he recorded 5 WHOLE SONGS in just a day.

Jooheon and Changkyun rapped perfectly, what more to say.

The other boys as well did a great job. Hyungwon was kinda nervous and wasn't really believing in his voice. He would always be disappointed after hearing his recordings although it would be pretty amazing. Wonho decided to talk to him when they finished and the boys left.

"Hyungwonnie. Please tell me what bothers you." Wonho said.

"It's just that.. I don't think my voice is good enough. It's not as powerful as all of yours. I feel like it's destroying the songs rather than completing them." Hyungwon paused for a second and just took a deep breath trying not to cry. "And even if we become a group. What am I gonna offer to the team? I'm just a "pretty face", that's what everyone says. And it's true, I'm not good in anything else." he finished and he wasn't really crying, but he did have watery eyes and the saddest look on his face.

"Hyungwon listen to me. You're so much more than your beauty. Like yes of course you're extremely handsome and you do have a pretty face. But you're not just that. Your voice is beautiful, it's soft and gentle and unique. You don't see it because you only see the flaws when there are so many more beautiful things about it. Your voice Hyungwon.. I could listen to you singing every day, it reminds me why I'm in love with you, without having to look at your face. I know it's difficult but try to see the good side of your singing." Wonho said. He was being honest with the boy. Hyungwon's voice is beautiful. It really is. It's soothing and so soft. It's a voice that can lull you, a voice that reminds you of spring, a small wind hitting your face while you're laying on the grass with flowers around you. That's what Hyungwon's voice is. But he just can't see it and it's truly a shame.

[SORRY MY LOVE FOR HYUNGWON CAME OUT REALLY HARD]

Back to Changkyun's, Jooheon stays there most of the time now. It's like they're living together. Changkyun is used to Jooheon being a soft baby who gets sulky when you don't give him love and attention. But he loved that about him. It was a sign that confessed his love for him.

"Have you written your graduation speech yet?" Changkyun asked while he was sitting on a sofa next to Jooheon.

"I'm working on it. I'm just kinda scared because I don't know exactly what to say. Like do I say about how these years were? Do I say about the subjects? I don't know" Jooheon said sounding pretty desperate. He has probably already thought about it a lot.

"Baby just go with the flow. Say what made these years beautiful for you and made you have a great time. Say how it helped your life and made you learn more things about it. That's what I would write" Changkyun said trying to really help Jooheon. He could see that this was a big problem for him.

"Then should I write a whole essay just about you?" Jooheon said smiling at Changkyun.

"Oh shut up you soft ball of cheese." Changkyun said hitting Jooheon playfully.

"But you love that ball of cheese" Jooheon said smiling even wider.

"I hate cheese Jooheon" Changkyun said stating a fact.

"But you love me so it's basically the same" Jooheon said and turning his gaze back to the TV  for a single second and then back to Changkyun still smiling. Doesn't his cheek hurt with all that smiling?

"Ohh shut up and kiss me" Changkyun said and grabbed Jooheon kissing him. They were already husband goals and the weren't even married...

...Yet

_______________________________________

The epilogue is on its wayyy.
I already gave you a hint, or actually too many. I'm too generous, I know.
Love you aaaall, I hope you enjoyed this.
Byeee 💗