Chapter 10

Changkyun's POV

The next morning came and we got ready for the funeral. Jooheon is like he's turned off. He stared blankly the whole time and only does something if you tell him more than 3 times.

"Jooheon, please look at me" I told him but he continued what he was doing although I know that he heard me.

"I said look at me" I told him in a more demanding tone and he turned his head to me already having teary eyes. "You are strong, so please don't fall apart. He would want that too, your father admired you Jooheon. You were his last words. You were his favorite person on earth and still are. He watches you from up there and even though you're broken right now he knows that you're strong and you will get over it. Because you will Jooheon." I told him and I saw him lying on the bed with uncontrollable sobs.

"I-" he started but stopped because he wasn't in the state of talking.

"Just cry. Get all of it out of you. You'll feel much calmer. I'm here for you." I said and went close to him and hugged him.

______________________________________

After the funeral me and Jooheon went to grab a coffee. And Jooheon added no sugar in his coffee. But I can understand why.

" Jooheon tell me your favourite memory of your father." I told him and looked up from his coffee. He smiled just a little bit.

"When I was 10 I asked my father why are the stars so far and how can we touch one. And he said that I couldn't because they're so far and we would probably never touch one of them. I got really sad but after some days, on my birthday I came home from school and there was a telescope in my room with a note saying 'Maybe this way, you will get closer to them.' and I went to my dad and hugged him and the smile I had on my face was the biggest I've ever had." he said and smiled a bit more.

"Jooheon, your father is happy up there. He can now look at all the beautiful memories you've had over and over again, with a smile on his face and still supports you a lot." I told him, I swear to God I should be a psychologist or something.

"Thank you so much Changkyun. These 2 days you have helped me a lot. And I kinda feel bad that you had to come here with me"

"Nah, don't feel bad, aside from the comfort that I gave you, I also had the slight chance of getting to know you more." and he flashed me the biggest smile ever. And I felt my heart melting. I swear I have never felt like that with a single smile.

"Changkyun~~ I'm talking to you. I've been calling your name but you were just looking at me smiling." he said looking confused.

"Ah yeah I was thinking about something." and with that we continued talking about everything and nothing.

______________________________________

Jooheon's POV

The next morning we were back in Seoul. Both me and Changkyun decided not to go to university today. He returned to his home and I decided to become his hacker again since its been a while.

Changkyun

It's been a while and I missed you.

Hello to you too.

How've you been these days?

Okay, I was at my friend's house with our other friends and I had such a nice time but then we learned that his father passed away and he got so sad that it broke my heart. And then we went to his hometown and I took care of him and I realised how much I had mistook him because he's soft and a really lovely person

I don't even know why I say all of these to you

I feel soft because you talk for him as if you like him

Maybe I do, who knows.

W H A T?! No I read that wrongly I'm sure about that. But it's actually there what the fuck.

I felt myself getting hot and I checked my forehead and I was actually hot. This person will actually be the death of me.

Wonho

I ain't coming to uni tomorrow either.

Why?

[image attached]
BECAUSE THAT BROUGHT ME FEVER. LIKE HOW HE DARES?!

SHIT I'M COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AFTER UNI

I'm still in a WTF situation. When Changkyun messaged me again

Changkyun

Hey did you forget me?

Yeah sorry I got caught up with something. But like if you think that you may like him you should think about it more.

I'm sleepy

I wish I was there so I could cuddle with you and you could sleep easier.

Why is this not bothering me?

Because you love the idea.

Maybe yes maybe not..
I mean... Byeee I'm going to sleep.

Changkyun will kill me, its official

______________________________________

IT'S BEEN SO LONG I'M SORRY, I JUST FOUND TIME SO HERE IT IS, LOVE YOUU