Chapter 5

Jooheon's POV

"What kind of bitch does this?!" Wonho yelled as soon as I showed him the screenshot. "Shownu needs to know" he continued.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. Shownu doesn't deserve him. What if he hurts Shownu like that too? Shownu won't get over it easily."

"And do you think he'll get over it easily now?" I asked.

"We don't know if he'll even break up with him. He loves him and he may think that it's the past and now Kihyun is a better person. I don't know"

"But you still think we have to show him?" I was just making sure.

"Yes Jooheon. We'll have to show him no matter the way he'll react." he said one last time.

"Okay, we still have 3 more lessons. You have no classes with us, but I have the last one with Shownu. I'm gonna tell him to meet us after school." he told me. I guess we're doing it.

Wonho's POV

The last class was Modern Programming (please I don't know about programming lessons) and as I walked inside and sat down, Shownu came through the door giving Kihyun a goodbye kiss and came to sit next to me.

"What's up?" he asked casually.

"You wouldn't know even if I told you." I said quietly. I don't think he heard me.

"What?" he asked.

"I said nothing much, you?" I asked him looking at my notes.

"Same. Do you wanna hang out after school?" he asked me and I was surprised.

"I was gonna ask you that too to be honest. Me, you and Jooheon. Without Kihyun." I told him.

"Why without Kihyun?" he asked me looking kinda offended. Chill with that look Shownu.

"It's been so long since we, the three of us, have spent time together." I said which is sadly true.

"Oh okay man, sure. Its true that it's been so long since I last hung out with you guys alone. It's just that Kihyun is kinda...needy. He doesn't want me to spend time with you or with anyone else except for him actually. I guess it's because he loves me and he's afraid of losing me." he was literally pouring my heart for me and I wasn't able to answer him because the teacher walked in. I just whispered at him that we're gonna talk about all of this after school.

And here we were waiting for the bell to ring and I won't even be able to see my Hyungwonnie today because I have to help my two idiots aka best friends. Why do I always have to help in these situations oof.

As the teacher was explaining something about how the software's programming has been set, the bell finally rang and we all left the class in no time. We found Jooheon in the hallway and we all agreed to go to Jooheon's house since his mom is absent.

Jooheon's POV

"Ahh Shownu~ I missed hugging you so much, you cute ass bear." I said while hugging Shownu's arm. I really did miss him so much.

"Missed you too Joohoney. Now, what are we gonna do?" Shownu asked while sitting on the couch.

I looked at Wonho's face and he just nodded at me.

"Okay Shownu hyung, inviting you here because we missed you it's a half truth. We also have to tell you about something else." Wonho started.

"So.. I may have hacked Changkyun's phone because well you know how much I like him and I havmd no other opportunity to talk to him, I'm sorry." I spoke quite fast waiting for a reaction.