Chapter 15

Continued because i was asked and wanted to continue it.
______________________________________

Jooheon, with great difficulty after the hot atmosphere, stood up and opened the door. Now look, shocked would be just an understatement about how Jooheon felt when he saw Kihyun in front of his door. But also anger started rising in him.

"I'm sorry for my visit. I just need to talk to you and Changkyun. I talked with the other boys as well. Please just give me a chance." Kihyun said sounding genuinely desperate and sad that Jooheon felt pity. He excused himself to tell Changkyun about it.

"Changkyun. Do not freak out but... Kihyun is here" Jooheon said as calmly as he could.

"What?!" Changkyun whispered-yelled. He was shocked. He didn't want anything to do with Kihyun, not anymore.

"He said that he talked with the other boys and now he wants to talk to us too. Now I won't tell you to forgive him, but based on his face I can say that he really is sad" Jooheon whispered at the really angered Changkyun.

"Jooheon he was faking his expressions for a whole two years." Changkyun said as a matter of fact. And he was actually speaking the truth. But Jooheon really felt the sadness in Kihyun. So he grabbed Changkyun's hand and led him to the living room. Kihyun turned his face to the two of them and smiled sadly and awkwardly.

"what do you want?" Changkyun asked harshly and Jooheon elbowed him. An action that Kihyun caught.

"It's okay Jooheon I deserve this treatment from him." Kihyun said at Jooheon who only let a sigh. "I know you want believe me and this won't change anything; but I'm incredibly sorry."

"Sorry for what? For breaking me? For making me depressed? For making feel worthless? For what Kihyun?" Changkyun said but not angrily.. He said that with tiredness visible in his voice. He said it tired of how hurt and destroyed he felt when Kihyun broke up with him.

"For everything. You didn't deserve me Changkyun. I hurt you so much, I know it, but I was too stupid to see that. I was blindly in love with Shownu. And then I found you and I'm ashamed to say that I started using you to make Shownu jealous but at the same time I really saw a friend in you. I couldn't see how disgusting my actions were. And I only realised that now. And I'm sincerely and deeply sorry for everything. Now I don't ask you to forgive me because I know that it's almost impossible. But I just wanted to apologise to you because you deserve an apology. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I have to leave" Kihyun said and got up.

"Kihyun... It's hard for me to forgive you so fast but I'm not as mad anymore and I accept your apology. And if the other boys agreed on being friends with you then I don't have a problem with that." Changkyun said and Kihyun was really shocked because he really didn't believe that his apology would get accepted. He knew he fucked up back then and he was really truly sad.

He only mumbled a thank you and smiled at both of them.

Jooheon was silent because he knew that that's only between Changkyun and Kihyun and he didn't want to interfere. When Kihyun left, he went to hug Changkyun because he knew that that's exactly what he needed.

"I'm so proud of how you handled this situation." he whispered in Changkyun's ear.

"Jooheon I'm not worthless right? You love me, right?" Changkyun said with a trembling voice that cracked as he started crying.

"I love you the most Kyunnie, you're not worthless. You deserve happiness, you deserve the world and although I can't give it to you, I know that I love you more than anyone will ever love you and more than I will ever love" Jooheon said looking into Changkyun's eyes. Jooheon wiped his tears and left a small peck on his lips.

Changkyun really did deserve happiness. And Jooheon wanted to give it to him. He knew that no one else would give it to him, he knew that only Jooheon was capable of loving him as much as he deserved to be loved.

______________________________________

It's a small chapter I know.. But that's how they're gonna be from now on. Also I'm sorry if it sucked :(

I love you all tho and thanks for still supporting this story