Chapter 16

"Jooheon, I bought a small apartment!!" Changkyun said excitingly.

"What?? That's amazing but how did you get the money to pay for it?" Jooheon said and saw Changkyun's smile fade.

"My parents.. They kinda threw me out but in a...kinder way I guess. They told me that they would get me a small apartment and furniture so that I can be independent. Bullshit, they just don't want me in their feet." Changkyun said quite sadly but Jooheon decided to change the conversation.

"Let's go see it, I'm gonna help you decorate with all the furniture and your stuff" And Changkyun was really grateful for that moment because he knew Jooheon was by his side. Will he always be there though?

Changkyun let this last thought slide. They both got into work. Jooheon was carrying the furniture to where Changkyun was telling him and with their teamwork everything was done in 2 hours. They collapsed on the sofa just cuddling in a comfortable silence.

"Jooheon, will you sing me a song?" Changkyun broke the silence and moved to look to Jooheon's face.

"Kyunnie I don't have a good voice." Jooheon said as if this wasn't one of the stupidest things he had said.

"But I want to hear you sing" Changkyun said "Besides it's not like I haven't heard you before. Your voice is so soothing and beautiful and-" but Jooheon interrupted him

"Okaaaay fine I will sing to you." he said and he started singing If You by Big Bang and Changkyun just laid there resting his head on Jooheon's chest.

If someone saw them they would say how disgustingly cute and cheesy they are. But they didn't have a problem with that. They were just enjoying the moment. And in that specific moment they both felt as if they're soulmates, not all the bullshit they say about them. They felt completed with watch other, they felt as if they belong together. Even if things get in the way, they will survive through them. What they felt for each other was more than love but neither of them could put it into words.

When Jooheon finished singing, Changkyun gave him a weak applause with closed eyes.

"You're so endearing when your half-asleep" Jooheon said with a small laughter. But Changkyun was fast asleep. He couldn't understand how Jooheon's voice was so powerful when he was rapping but oh so beautiful when he was singing.

After about 2 hours Changkyun started shaking. Jooheon could tell since he wasn't fully asleep. He tried waking up Changkyun but he wouldn't. He moved his hand on Changkyun's cheek and softly called his name. That's when Changkyun opened his eyes, looking not exactly terrified, he had more like a sad look.

"Jooheon, why don't my parents love me? Am I really that bad of a son?" Changkyun asked still shaking.

"please relax baby and tell me what happened in your dream." Jooheon said trying not to scare Changkyun.

"I was a small child and I was in preschool and all the other parents were hugging their kids but mine were just looking at me and I opened my arms to hug them but they looked at me with an angry face and told me that asking for a hug is a sign of weakness." Changkyun said and Jooheon was about to answer when he added
"And now that I woke up I realised that it is a memory."

Jooheon didn't know what to say. He didn't know what he was supposed to say to make Changkyun feel better. So he just hugged him. He realised that Changkyun didn't get hugged a lot so Jooheon knew that that's what he needed the most right now.

"Changkyun, you're parents... I don't think they hate you. You know some parents are quite stupid and they think that what they're doing is for the better. Maybe you should have a talk like that, they may understand that the way they behave is wrong. It's never too late to change." Jooheon said trying really hard to make sense.

"Honestly you're such an angel. Thank you so much for coming in my life you make it 10 times better. I think that's what I'm gonna do. I just, I think you should be with me though" Changkyun said and Jooheon looked pretty shocked with this suggestion.

"Before you say anything I just... You give me strength Jooheon. With you by my side I'm gonna be able to face them and tell them all these things that upset me." Changkyun continued and Jooheon's expression softened.

"Okay I will be there with you. Man I love you so much. Anyway let's go back to bed and share a blanket like all those cheesy couples because why not?" Jooheon said and made Changkyun giggle.

They went under the blanket and soon enough they were both once again asleep. They wished that their life would soon get better. And maybe it will... But there's still a possibility that it won't.

______________________________________

Chapter 16: C O M P L E T E D

I liked this chapter although it's a little messed up but you get the point. Okay I'm leaving byeeeee