Chapter 7

Changkyun's POV

The hours went by really quick, we ordered pizza and got to know each other some more.

My "hacker" hasn't texted me since this morning and I don't know, I feel kinda sad about it. What if he didn't car-

"Changkyun what are you thinking so seriously?" Jooheon asked from beside me.

"Ah I'm just thinking how interesting you guys are. Like, 2 days ago I wouldn't imagine even talking to the 3 of you, but here we are now hanging out." I said which was half true.

"I'm so happy you're having fun. Honestly I always wanted to be your friend, even back in high school but you were... How to day this?... Kinda cold with me. And I took the message that you didn't want to be friends." He said and sounded sad.

"The truth is that I never gave you the opportunity-" he interrupted me

"-to get to know you. Yeah but it's okay. We're cool now and I'm sure we're gonna have a great rela...frienship" he said.

"I already like you a lot tho" I said giving him a smile.

"What?" he asked. I think he didn't hear me.

"I said that you're a really good person and that I like the fact that we became friends." I repeated and he just smiled. He said nothing and just went back to the conversation with the other boys.

After we played some video games, ate and talked, we decided to play a movie but I didn't realise how tired I was until I fell asleep.

Jooheon's POV

Okay, for real, I invited the guys to spend time and now everyone fell asleep. I just left all of them in the living room sleeping like pigs and went to my studio room. Well it's not exactly a studio room, but this is where I spend time working on music.

I started working on a beat I was in the middle of making until I realised that it would sound better with some lyrics so I started saying the lyrics out loud (let's just pretend this is in korean please)

Oh, what a lovely day
Sun's shining through the rain
A little time with flowers and coffee
This is a lovely place

Okay this part needs vocals so I tried recoding it and continued.

Close your eyes girl
Don't think anything
Feel it what u feel it right know
Listen what the winds talk to you
This place makes a laugh and smile
I hope u always be happy
So baby don't cry.

And then I couldn't think of anything else.. I listened to the recoding so many times.. After about 30 times I just left a frustrated sigh and buried my head in my hands.

"Then how about you continue with this one
No hurry disembogue worry to the river
Drinking coffee on this weather
Shots taste like sugar
So baby just feel it better than ever
The warm sunlight melts my worries and greets you" I heard frome behind me and shit these are some good lyrics.. I turned my head and saw Changkyun.

"Oh my God, finally! Please write it down. Actually no, I'll write it down, you will rap" I told him.

"Are you sure about that? I don't know if it will be good" he looked at me hesitantly.

"Don't worry, based on your deep voice, I bet you sound amazing" I assured him and he just mumbled an okay and started rapping the part.

When he finished, I was amazed.
"Remind me why you were hesitant before? Your rapping is on point Changkyunnie. Don't think otherwise."i said and he showed me these puppy eyes again which makes me wanna kiss him so softly.

" Okay let's recond you now" I said and he got ready. We continued writing the lyrics until we were both satisfied with the result.

"Wait I have a question." Changkyun said. And I nodded to continue. "Whose is that voice in the beginning?"

"Oh...Uh...It's my voice." I told him and he was shocked.

"How can you be a rapper and have such a good voice what the fuck?" he said and I blushed although it was just a simple comment.

"Let's go to sleep it's already 3am" I told him and when he went out I grabbed my phone and texted him as the hacker.

Changkyun

Goodnight <3

I thought you forgot me.
Goodnight to you too :)

And as we went back to the living room we realised that all the boys have moved and are now sleeping on my sofas so there's no place for Changkyun.

As he was about to talk I cut him off.
"Before you say that you will sleep on the floor, you're gonna sleep inside, in my bed, I had a double sized bed so we can both sleep there" as the cheeky little shit I am, I didn't mention the fact that my parent bedroom is empty.

"Okay if you don't have any problem with it" he said and we went to my bedroom.

He borrowed a pair of my pyjamas and laid down beside me.

"Goodnight Kyunnie" I told him.

"Jooheon, what nickname should I call you?" he asked me with his eyes closed, sounding sleepy.

"I don't know. But people call me honey from Joohoney." I told him.

"Ohh that explains why you're always so sweet" he said but I don't think he thinks what he's saying at the moment because he is betweing awake and asleep.

But I sure stayed awake for another hour thinking about how he called me sweet.

______________________________________

It's 3am and I'm here dying but I had to finish this chapter or else I would go crazy.

Just love me some fluff because Jookyun is just like that.

Anyway, till next chapter, byeeee 💕