Chapter 8

Jooheon's POV

I woke up with a light flashing in my eyes. What the fuck?

"I told you not to use flash for fuck's sake" Hyungwon told Minhyuk.

It took me about a minute to understand that they took a pic of us. But as I was wondering why, I saw Changkyun literally in my arms, resting his face on my chest, not moving at all.

"Shut up he's sleeping." I told them and they went out of the room.

I took a minute to admire Changkyun's beauty. How calm he looks breathing steadily, wishing I could wake up like this every morning.

But then I remembered that Changkyun doesn't know what he's doing because he's sleeping. He'd probably freak out if he wakes up and see us like that.

I decided to move him carefully so that he doesn't wake up and then I just stared at him again. I can't get over how beautiful he is, how could someone not love him, how can someone have him but not admire him?

As soon as I alsaw him moving I returned in my laying position and grabbed my phone.

"Good morning" Changkyun said with his deep ass voice. Soft to hot real quick.

"Good morning Kyunnie. How did you sleep?" I asked him.

"Actually it was the best night sleep in the last one year. Your bed is comfortable and the pillow was absolutely incredible. It smelled amazing." he told me and I smiled since I knew that his pillow was my chest.

"Let's go outside, the boys have woken up." I told him and we both got out.

I went to Minhyuk and asked him to send me the photo he took which he did immediately.

I grabbed my phone and became the hacker again.

Changkyun

Good morning sunshine

Too soon.
But good morning.

Let's get to know each other
Shall we?

Okayy.
20 questions, I start.

Sure.

Do you think you're a good kisser?

What kind of question is that?

A question that you
need to answer :)

I may or may not have no
first kiss yet.

No way
AW YOU STILL HAVEN'T HAD
YOUR FIRST KISS, CUTE

You're like that Changkyunnie, huh?
Your kinks?

Oops, gtg

This bitch just pulled a gtg on me and left.. I took a look at his face and he was mad blushing.

"Changkyun why are you flustered?" Wonho asked Changkyun and he became even more flustered.

"T-this h-hacker just asked what my k-kinks are." he said.

"And why are you blushing? Just tell him that praising and teasing are your kinks" Hyungwon said from beside him. Changkyun had his eyes wide open.

"Hyungwon what the fuck?" he exclaimed.

"Oh Hyungwon you forgot the daddy kink" Minhyuk added. And we laughed.

"Can you stop? This person hasn't even had his first kiss." Changkyun said and the other boys continued laughing while I stopped.

"Heyy what's funny in that?" I asked them.

"Oh Joohoney, why do you sound so offended? Haven't you had your first kiss already??" Minhyuk asked teasingly.

"Actually... I haven't" I told them and they all stopped laughing.

"Wait, for real?" Shownu questioned.

"That's why you would never discuss these things with us" Wonho said.

"No shit Wonho" I told him.

"How come though?" Changkyun asked.

"Let's just say that no one wanted to kiss me." I said them truthfully but decided to change my answer "Or that I waited for my one and only."

"Aw Joohoney, so cute." Minhyuk said.

"Yeah whatever" I said and realised that Changkyun said nothing and kept thinking about something. We all moved to the living room and started playing Just Dance because why not. I realised that Hyungwon and Shownu's dancing skills are on point.

While me and Changkyun got the lowest grade. As we sat down on the couch watching a battle between Minhyuk and Shownu I got a message.

Changkyun

My kinks are teasing, praising and the daddy kink
Please don't cringe.

What a coincidence
I love teasing and praising my partner.
And I don't really like the daddy kink but if it's from you, it can be anything.

Jesus Christ, are you always
so good with words?

;)

And then I got a message from my mom.

Mom

Hey honey, your grandma got better so we'll return home tomorrow. Is everything okay there?

Yeah mom, everything is perfect.

Oh yes I also remembered.. I went on my gallery, found the photo Minhyuk sent me and put it as my homescreen.

___________________ ___________________

Sorry that was a kinda small chapter but I belive it's good. I hope you liked it because there will probably be some drama in the next few chapters.

LOVE YOU THO, BYEEE