Chapter 11

Changkyun's POV

Today Jooheon didn't come to uni. I texted him and he told me he's sick. When I asked him to go to his house he told me to go in the evening and not after my courses.

It's only been like 5 days or so that I know him but I have already grown attached to him. Maybe that's not a good thing but I couldn't help it. He has something that I can't resist. A person everyone wants in their life.

The day went by quite boringly, we sat all together the others were flirting with each and I was just sitting there a bit too awkward. So yeah I kinda messaged the hacker. I'm desperate, okay?!
______________________________________

Hacker

I still don't know what to call you

Did you
J

ust
Text me
First
?????????

Look, all my friends are flirting with each other and I'm sitting here alone.

What about the guy that you might like?

He's sick today. I told him to go visit him after my courses but he said to go in the evening :(

Then why the sad face?

Because I wanted to go meet him as soon as we finish. I wanna know that he's okay and if he's not I wanna help him and take care of him.

Omg that's so....cute
Anyway, you can call me the love of your life. ;)

Okay let me rename you.

Wait for real?

You told me to call you the love of my life so that's what I'm gonna do.

Changkyun changed Hacker to The Love Of My Life

Who are you and what did you do to Changkyun?

You know, I can't understand why I never gave you the chance to talk to me in real life.

I guess you created stereotypes for me based on the friends I have
You'll probably understand what I mean when I tell you who I am.

I seem like a real bitch.

You said it.

Heyy!

Sorryyyy ^^

I have a question.
Is it weird to feel like you like 2 people? Like.. I almost know I like the one person but the other makes my heart flutter too and I enjoy talking to them.

I don't think it's weird. I believe that as time goes by your heart will show you who's the one you really like. People say these bullshit "if you like 2 people, choose the 2nd one because you'd never pick a second if you liked the first one"
But that's just bullshit.

You're such a great person. How'd you react if I told you that you're the second person I tell you about.

Forget what I said. Choose the second person.

You're so stupid.
I'm going to my next course.

______________________________________

In the morning evening I decided to visit Jooheon. As I was approaching I saw Wonho coming out of his house.

"Hey Changkyun~" Wonho said as he came closer to me.. I just smiled at him and we both left. That's why Jooheon didn't want me to come earlier. Wonho would take care of him so I'd be useless. Why am I even jealous? Wonho has Hyungwon. I just... I wanted to be the one to take care of Jooheon.

As I knocked on the door I saw Jooheon opening it with a wide smile on his face although he looked tired as fuck.

"Heyyyy" he told me and I hugged him. "I'm sick Changkyunnie. You'll get sick too" he said with the most caring voice I have heard anyone talk to me.

"I don't care. I was worried about you. How did it happen so suddenly?" I asked him and I think I saw him blushing but maybe it was because of his fever.

"I think it started while we were travelling back here." he told me and looked down. Hmm, probably.

"Do you want to eat anything? I can't eat anything but rice at the moment. But I can make you a sandwich or something." he said looking around at the mess his living room was.

"Yeahh a sandwich would be great." I said and he went to the kitchen and left me alone.. I decided to clean up a little bit while messaging the hacker again about 6-7 times. But I kept seeing Jooheon's phone going off. I grabbed it in my hands and what I saw made me sick in the stomach.

Changkyun

Heyyy
I'm at my friend's house, the one I have told you about.
He's sick so I came by to take care of him.
He is the cutest istg.
I hugged him and he got worried that I'd get sick too.
And now he's making me a sandwich.
The cutest indeed.

Tears were formed in my eyes. He hacked my phone. He's the one who I told all of these things. I hate myself for trusting him.

"Hey Changkyun what are you do-" he started but i looked up at him crying.
"Changkyun no-" he started but I interrupted him.

"No need to say anything. You felt good mocking me? Did you have fun? I hate you. I hate you so much. You used me, invaded my privacy. I can't believe you"

"Changkyun please let me explain" he said looking desperate but no.

"No Jooheon. I trusted you and you were just another person who made fun of me. You're just like Kihyun" and with that I stormed out of his house.

Jooheon is dead for me.

______________________________________

Hehe ♥️